Water pump location on 2008 cyclone 3010tt

I just picked up a 2008 cyclone 3010tt and the water pump is not working and I can’t find it. Normally you turn it on and follow the sound but when I turn the pump on nothing happens. Thanks for your help in advance.

danemayer

I just picked up a 2008 cyclone 3010tt and the water pump is not working and I can’t find it. Normally you turn it on and follow the sound but when I turn the pump on nothing happens. Thanks for your help in advance.
Hi Hightowerng,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

You may have a Universal Docking Center (UDC) where the water connections are made. The water pump is usually behind that and if the UDC is next to the pass through basement storage, you'll have to remove the rear wall of the storage area, next to the UDC. It's helpful to use a magnet to locate the mounting screws.

But before you take things apart, check the fuse box. The pump needs 12V DC to operate. Also, make sure you have 12V or more available by checking the battery monitor. When on shore power, all 4 lights should be illuminated. If not on shore power, you'll need 2 lights at the minimum or the pump probably won't be getting enough power to run.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Your Cyclone will probably have 2 switches for the water pump, either of which can be used to turn it on. One is in the electric switch panel inside and the other is on the UDC that Dan mentions. Try them both.

Before you buy a new pump, access the old one as Dan describes and check for power at the pump. My earlier Cyclone had a fuse at the pump. That may be blown or a bit corroded causing your issue.

Be sure to let us know what you find!

I can’t find the UDC, I don’t have any basement storage. Would I need to acces this from under the camper? I feel like I have taken everything apart and looked behind everything from inside the camper. So the only logical place to look would be under right. Please tell me if I’m crazy.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Since your Cyclone is a bumper pull I suggest that you look for your water pump near the side that your water inlet hook up and water heater are.
Looks like that would be under your kitchen sink or behind the drawers next to the sink or under even the stove. You will have to pull some drawers to see.

Peace
Dave

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
I found and replaced the water pump, It was located under the bed.
Thanks for letting us know!
I'm sorry I gave you bad information. I wasn't aware that there were bumper pulls in the early days of the Cyclone