Water Softeners - suggestions?

I know I had opened a thread on this topic, but couldn't find it...

As of now I've read a lot of articles and determined that I would probably like a system that can do anywhere from 32000 - 45000 grains... but there is a lot of variances from these units, ranging from GE cheapos from HD to Culligan ones which look more like the GE's resold at numerous plumbing places. drinkup

AS well... I cannot seem to get a straight answer as to whether it will prolong or be detrimental to my hot water tank.

Does anyone know if these are rentable and where? "I" would love to have a system that I don't have to worry about the resin tank breaking and having to fork out the repairs.

Last edited:

Daley07

As an RV owner, I think you would want to invest in the best equipment for your recreational vehicle. An OTG4-DBLSOFT water softener is a valuable device that you can install in your recreational vehicle as it works in softening water by getting rid of certain minerals that trigger the formation of hard water. It has a 16,000-grain capacity, it supplies 40% more softened water than other portable units.

Last edited: