We just bought our first Heartland Bighorn

We'd like to introduce ourselves. I'm Marge and my husband is Mike. He just finished registering and joining the Heartland Owners Forum. Last week we bought a new 2013 Heartland Bighorn. It's the model 3260 Elite. We live in central California and bought our rig at Manteca Trailer. So when we picked it up, we drove south to The Lakes RV Resort in Chowchilla, which is about half way to our home in Visalia. We spent 2 nights there. We love the floorplan and we are looking forward to many years of enjoying our new home on wheels. We are not new to RVing. We sold our 2004 Cardinal last month. We were members of the Cardinal owners group and have enjoyed 8+ years of going to rallies and joining in the forum. So much can be learned by sharing information. We are both retired and hope to spend a lot of time in the Bighorn. We look forward to meeting other members by reading the posts and learning more about the group and about our Heartland Bighorn. Marge and Mike and "River", our Golden Retriever:)

jimtoo

Hi MikeNMarge,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed. I'm sure with your experience you will be able to help out with answers for other folks also.

I'm sure you will have some questions and that's what the Heartland Owners Forum is for, to help with problems, make great friends and lots of wonderful memories.

Think about joining our Heartland Owners Club and attending rallies and meeting lots of great folks and of course... eating great food at the rallies.

Enjoy the forum and your new Bighorn.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new rig! Wishing you many happy and sfe camping adventures!

Thanks for the warm reception. We did join the Heartlands Owners Group this evening and look forward to attending many rallies. Mike

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
MikeNMarge,
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family. We hope you will enjoy your Bighorn as much as we enjoy ours.
Since we are in the same neck of the woods we will most likely see you down the road. Trace

olcoon

Hi MikeNMarge,
Welcome to the family! Like Jim said think hard about joining the Owner's Club, you won't regret it! A great bunch of people go to the
rallies, and they are a blast!!!

wolfrat1

Congrats on your new rig. I know you guys are going to have fun. There is alot of info in the forums so read and enjoy.

jbeletti

Welcome to the Heartland Owners family Mike and Marge! Good move, joining the club already. You're going to have fun rallying with our Pacific Region members.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congratulations and welcome from the East Coast. If you ever make it over this way, there are a ton of rallies held every year in this area and you're always welcome. Heartland folks are a great group. Our time spent at many, many rallies has been some of our best memories ever. Hope to see you down the road. :)

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Bring that new rig to Gulf Shores, Alabama for our spring Rally. Late April is perfect on the Gulf coast, then you can follow us up to Goshen for the National Rally.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Marge and Mike, welcome to the group. As the chapter leader in Socal, we have a rally in the spring and sometimes in the fall. Watch the portal page on the right side for rallies in your area in 2013.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels" and Welcome to the Club. Enjoy and travel safely.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Mike & Marge,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club. Congrats on the new 3260 Elite. We live in Modesto and try to attend most rallies. We look forward to meeting you and seeing your new rig.
Chuck

Thanks for the warm welcome. We are excited to start traveling in the new Bighorn. This Sunday we will be going down to Bakersfield to spend a couple nights at a nice rv park down there and meet up with some friends who also just bought a new RV. It gives us more time to enjoy our new home on wheels. We also have a trip planned for Pismo Beach for about 5 days the first of January and another 4 or 5 days there on Super Bowl weekend. Then we look forward to spring when we can venture further from home. We hope to join in on some of your rallies. We are thinking about the Jackson rally and the Winchester Bay rally. Both of those parks are on our "favorites" list. Thanks again for the notes of welcome.
Marge and Mike & River (our Golden Retriever)