Welcome New Members - Louisiana Chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members John "Les" and Connie White to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally in the spring.

KyleC

Welcome to all the new Louisiana chapter members! Can't wait to actually meet some of you guys and girls! Excited about the rally in March!

Kyle

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Linda Vachula and Katie Morel to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Mark Waskom to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Mark at a rally soon, perhaps at the Louisiana rally in Natchitoches next month!

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Derek LaPorte to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Derek at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Barney and Linda Rogers to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

KyleC

Is there a way to connect with these new members? Are they forum members or just heartland brand members?

Kyle

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Wesley Ferrell to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Wesley at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kent and Catherine Guidry to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Kent and Catherine at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Charles and Monya Hoffpauir to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jeremy and Shariha Nugent to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to met them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members John and Krista Madjerick to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Glenn and Alicia Fourmeaux to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Glenn and Alicia at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert and Casey Mason to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Robert and Casey to a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Terry McQuillin to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet Terry at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jessica and Christopher Johnson to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Hugh and Cynthia Cross to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Alicia Trissler and Richard Seale to the Louisiana chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.