Welcome New Members

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We set out the welcome mat for Tom and Sue Thomison, #2161 of Maryland! Welcome to the club and we'll see you next weekend in VA!
th

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome Tom & Sue to the fun !!!! We have sites for our Lake George rally in June if you would like to travel North.. Just post our newest rally today HOC first rally in the state of Vermont first weekend of August. Looking forward and meeting you both !!;)

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Welcome new Maryland members, Brenda and Joe Turner from Chesapeake Beach. Our first Cyclone owner!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Yahooie! Wait until Duane see this! I feel like I know Brenda already and can't wait to meet her in person! Welcome Brenda & Joe!

mjatwalker

Please welcome our newest member John Adkins from Ocean City, MD. We hope to meet you soon.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome, Ruth & Lewis, to the Heartland family. I think you will find the group informative, enlightening, and even entertaining. Happy camping & safe travels from the cheese head chapter.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome Ruth and Lewis! Get to as many of the rallies as you can..... like Potato Chips.... once you start them you gotta keep going to more!

Have a great time camping from the Gopher State!

mjatwalker

Please welcome new MD members, Carol and Bill Loucks from Port Deposit. Hope to see you guys at a rally this year!!!

mjatwalker

Another warm welcome please for Evie and Jim Matzke from Westminster. Hope to meet you soon.