Welcome new West Texas members

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We had our inaugural West Texas Chapter Rally in Quanah, TX this past weekend. We had some new HOC members just happen to be driving by on their way to Amarillo from Livingston, so they decided to stop and join us for our Rally!

Welcome Rickey and Gloria Paul, newest members of the Texas - West Chapter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ricky and Gloria, we enjoyed meeting you at the inaugural West Texas chapter rally. Looking forward to seeing you at other rallies in the future.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rickey and Gloria, welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and Family! Hope to see you down the road. Trace

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family Rickey and Gloria! We hope to see you down the road someday!

Rod

Ted_Dee

Welcome Rickey and Gloria, it really nice to meet you at the rally. Hope to see you again soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome 2 more West Texas Chapter Members!

Welcome Denny & Cindy Hoy, username: hoy

Our newest Texas - West Chapter Members, from Hobbs, New Mexico!

(I used to have relatives living in Hobbs!)

Glad you all have joined us!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Re: Welcome 2 more West Texas Chapter Members!

Denny * Cindy:

Welcome to the Heartland Family! Hope to meet you down the road!

'Lil Guy'

Welcome Denny and Cindy to the Heartland family and HOC. Make sure to make it to some rallies. You'll then be able to put faces to the names of people on this site. Hope to meet you down the road.

MrTravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders

Welcome Denny and Cindy! Looking forward to meeting you soon.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired

Welcome to the Heartland Family Denny and Cindy! Hopefully we will see you down the road sometime!

Rod

Ted_Dee

Hi Denny and Cindy welcome to the Heartland family and the West Texas Chapter. Way to go Erika and Tony, keep bringing in the members.

Jv75353

Hi Denny and Cindy welcome to to Heartland and the forum. There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here and it's a great place to ask questions. Safe travels!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Hi Denny and Cindy, welcome to the club and the Heartland family. The forum is a great source of knowledge so don't hesitate to ask questions. Hope to see you down the road at one of our rallies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Welcome Denny & Cindy Hoy, username: hoy

Our newest Texas - West Chapter Members, from Hobbs, New Mexico!

(I used to have relatives living in Hobbs!)

Glad you all have joined us!

Welcome to the HOC.

Enjoy and safe travels.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and Family. See you down the road. Trace

Hey, everyone! Thanks so much for welcoming us into the group. We are just now getting comfortable with the website, so a little late with a reply. We had a great time meeting everyone, and look forward to another group rally. Also to maybe catching up with some of you on the road. Looking forward to more good visits.
Rickey and Gloria Paul
and Alice, our wonderful Golden Retriever

dlw930

Hey, everyone! Thanks so much for welcoming us into the group. We are just now getting comfortable with the website, so a little late with a reply. We had a great time meeting everyone, and look forward to another group rally. Also to maybe catching up with some of you on the road. Looking forward to more good visits.
Rickey and Gloria Paul
and Alice, our wonderful Golden Retriever

Just goes to show what can result from starting to get in the wrong truck!! LOL Donna and I couldn't be happier that you're part of the Heartland family and taking advantage of all the HOC can offer. Safe travels until we meet again, which I hope is soon.

David

TravelTiger

Welcome new Texas - West Chapter members!

Please join me in welcoming Boscowtx, Michael and Jolie W., as new West Texas Chapter Members!

Welcome to the Heartland Family! Hope to meet you, down the road!

Erika