West Tn/ Picwwick Dam Tn

wildwolfproducts

Took our new to use Key largo to Pickwick Dam Tn and set it up at the TVA campground below the Pickwick Dam with a view of the river.
So will be learning more about the camper in the next few days.. Did find out the Water control is backwards. They hooked the water switch up wrong. When it shows City water it has to be on Normal. Or no water pressure.
Sure was nice to back up hit the button unhook from the truck then hit the button again and the camper set its self up level. All I had to do was hook the water and electric up . Push the button for the Auto Sat dish and kick back. Man its so rough to have to do all this work.

Plus bought Diesel for $3.25 per gallon today on the way also. Sure hate to be happy with paying that. But sure beats the $4 per gallon IN LA a week ago.
Pete

wildwolfproducts

Re: picwick

We will be going to JP Coleman this weekend. Our first camp, first camper.

This is our first camping trip in this one. We did sleep in it on the way home 2 weeks ago. But it was just set it up about dark 30 then head out in the am. Also not our first camper, But sure enjoying it alot.
How in the world did you get a spot @ JP coleman? I may try to see about getting one there this winter and camp and crappie fish for a week.

If you get around the dam. Were in the last section of the campground below the Dam. The new section that used to be tent only camping. It now is like the rest but without full shade. Were the second camper in that section full body paint can't miss it.
DSC00157.JPG
Pete

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Pete, where did you find that diesel for 3.25? Might have to detour to get some of that on the way home.
When you get a chance, drive a little farther south to Bay Springs Lake on the TennTomm waterway. There is a COE campground there; Piney Grove that is super nice on a beautiful lake. Bass, Crappie, Catfish, bluegill, smallmouth, stripers. It's our favorite campground. Lots of sites both on and off the water; fills up on the holidays. You can reserve on ReserveAmerica.

wildwolfproducts

It was in Savannah at Kroger with 3 cent discount, But I think 2 other spots in town had that price beat. If you don't shop there I can give you my phone number and put it in at the pump it will give you the discount.

Yes Piney is a nice spot for sure. We may try to make it down there toward fall. Used to fish Gin lake years ago for bass, Love it unless someone on the west or east end breaths hard then the waves are big.