What did you do to your camper today?

wdk450

I left my daughters house with my trailer still pluged in, left her a check to have it repaired. Blamed it on my wife, BUT not out loud
There are RV departure and arrival checklists on the internet and phone app stores that you can customize and use every time you depart/arrive. Most of these lists start out generic, but you can remove and add items to make it for your rig.

david-steph2018

X-3 the last one the wifey got a little sick so I had to throttle back a bit 😬. So many great riding roads up that way ..!!
First ride like that was Mingus Mountain, from Jerome, Az. to Prescott Valley. Smaller version of the Dragon, 12 miles & 151 turns, but 5000-foot elevation change, from Cottonwood to the other side of the mountain.

Dmetcalf

First ride like that was Mingus Mountain, from Jerome, Az. to Prescott Valley. Smaller version of the Dragon, 12 miles & 151 turns, but 5000-foot elevation change, from Cottonwood to the other side of the mountain.
Did you stop to eat at the “ haunted hamburger” in Jerome ..? Fun little town and restaurant..!