What do these buttons do? Road Warrior.

nwiber

Anyone know what these 2 buttons do on a 2014 road warrior 425 5th?

Attachments

• 20210604_151330.jpg
    20210604_151330.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 36

jbeletti

So the black rocker switch is for your 2 front jacks. Extend to lower the jacks / lift the coach. Retract to raise the jacks / lower the coach.

The other switch - unsure. Perhaps added by previous owner? Maybe a light near the pinbox?

I like my margarita on the rocks - no salt - with a Grand Marnier floater. Does that make me weird? :)

nwiber

So the black rocker switch is for your 2 front jacks. Extend to lower the jacks / lift the coach. Retract to raise the jacks / lower the coach.

The other switch - unsure. Perhaps added by previous owner? Maybe a light near the pinbox?

I like my margarita on the rocks - no salt - with a Grand Marnier floater. Does that make me weird? :)
Ok I thought the one switch operated the Jacks but was very unsure about the other one. I thought it might change how the other switch operates.

Your not weird. As long as the alcohol goes into my body I don't care how it is served

Matt750

We have an on/off toggle switch like that on our ‘19 CY4007 and it is for the led lights on the front cap.

ILH

On my 2013 RW, the toggle switch (from the factory, the switch was a little different looking) operated BLUE lights on the front of the cap. Can't for the life of me figure out why blue lights.....

I'll stand in line behind Jim for my margarita, thanks. :p