What is it?

kb0zke

Today I spotted (and followed for a bit) a travel trailer that said Heartland across the front and back. In case the owner is on this forum, it was southbound on US 65, when it turned west on US 54, and then south in Hermitage. I assume it was headed for Pomme de Terre Lake. On the way home I saw another Heartland TT, but that one had a brand on it. At the time I recognized the brand as a Heartland one, but can't remember now what it was. Trail Runner, maybe? Anyway, it looked similar to the mystery trailer I followed from Preston to Hermitage.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know what you saw, but years ago Heartland made a TT. It said Heartland on the back, but Bighorn on the front.
Could this have been the one?

Peace
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_1001 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1001 - Copy.JPG
    341.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1000 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1000 - Copy.JPG
    233 KB · Views: 62

kb0zke

Don't know what you saw, but years ago Heartland made a TT. It said Heartland on the back, but Bighorn on the front.

Peace
Dave

It looke similar to those pictures, but didn't say Bighorn on the front. It might have had a slide, but I was watching traffic more than the trailer. It definitely was NOT the trailrunner in the youtube video.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

Peace
Dave
I've seen several of those in the campground at NAS El Centro. In CA. They were used as rental trailers. I'm not sure of their origin.