What's your favorite carry weapon?

Rickhansen

Favorite? Hmmmm.... That is hard to say. It largely depends on where I'm going to be and how I'm dressed. Probably overall my Kel-Tec .32, just for sheer convenience and conceal-ability. You can carry it concealed at the beach. The Kel-Tec is not pretty, nor is it any fun to shoot. It is functional though.

I have a Beretta Cheetah .380, a Beretta 9mm 92FS, and a Kimber Crimson Carry .45ACP for other occasions and I am always looking for other suitable fashion accessories.

Now if you want to talk holsters, that's a whole new topic...

Joel

What I carry depends on where I go.. Out shopping in public, I usually carry a Herstal FN 5.7X28 in a Crossbreed Supertuck holster. Most of the time I just have a Beretta Tomcat .32 in my pocket.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have two favorites. An S&W model 60 stainless 38 cal (5 shot) snubnose revolver. It is light, small and with it being stainless not affected by body oils and sweat. The other I like is a S&W Chief's Special 45 cal automatic. It is small, lots of firepower and fits in a holster very good. It also fits in the door pocket in the truck very good. I carried a Glock Model 21 45 cal on duty before retirement. Back in the "old days" my Colt Python 357 was my duty weapon.

hart1369

my every day carry is a s&w cs 45 . the finest personal defense weapon imho
I have two favorites. An S&W model 60 stainless 38 cal (5 shot) snubnose revolver. It is light, small and with it being stainless not affected by body oils and sweat. The other I like is a S&W Chief's Special 45 cal automatic. It is small, lots of firepower and fits in a holster very good. It also fits in the door pocket in the truck very good. I carried a Glock Model 21 45 cal on duty before retirement. Back in the "old days" my Colt Python 357 was my duty weapon.

RollingHome

Depends, Astra Constable .380 or Model 60 SS S&W or 9mm browning (rarely, it's too big)... but a very very nice piece.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Depends on the mood, Kimber Ultra Carry 45, Keltec 380 in the pocket, Remington 870 with pistol grip and Double 00. Wife Taurus m82 Titanium 38, 5 shot. Somtimes other things also. Just depends on the mood.

DW_Gray

Sig Sauer P229 DAK, .40 S&W right now. I'm going to get a KelTec P3AT, .380 ACP because it's smaller and lighter and will still do the job. But my Kimber 1911 .45 ACP is kept close by too.

davebennington

The most preferred is a Taurus PT111 in 40 cal, second is a Taurus titanium 367 mag but lately a browning 380 small and easily concealable some times I do carry a Davis 32 in a ankle holster as a backup.

Dave

rick_debbie_gallant

Wellet me think, a colt m1911 .380 cal, with hollows. Also a mossberg 500 riot gun first two round rabbit loads for show Last round, 00 buck, to go!