Where are all the Gravity owners?

GravityTH

When I ran a google search did not get much info back. Great unit and happy with my purchase.
Theres not much activity in this sub forum, so figured I'd post something. I've got a 3570 for a few weeks now. So happy to help and answer any questions I can. Others have already helped me with my questions in this community, so I'll do the same. Disclosure - I'm not expert haha.

GravityTH

Thanks guys!

Guess I will start with my own question haha. My garage has excellent tie down points, 8 to be exact and perfect for SXS strap points. However, the flat d-ring are horrible. Can't even get a hook in them. Any one know of a flip up d-ring that is a direct replacement of these? Don't want to drill bigger holes in the floor.

david-steph2018

On our Road Warrior it came with the flip-up D-rings. I also installed 4 other D-rings, though smaller in size, which bolts on the top of the floor. I would suggest go to TSC (Tractor Supply) and look in their trailer section. The last one I went to had allot various sizes, styles of
D-rings. They had some large ones that bolted to the top of the floor, you may find something there that will work for you.

GravityTH

On our Road Warrior it came with the flip-up D-rings. I also installed 4 other D-rings, though smaller in size, which bolts on the top of the floor. I would suggest go to TSC (Tractor Supply) and look in their trailer section. The last one I went to had allot various sizes, styles of
D-rings. They had some large ones that bolted to the top of the floor, you may find something there that will work for you.
I'll have to give TSC a try. The tie down points are great. but as you can see in the picture, it's pretty hard to get a hook in there. I've looped a strap in there with a hook.

Attachments

• Secure-Tie-Downs-Gravity.jpg
    Secure-Tie-Downs-Gravity.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 9

david-steph2018

You can get surface attached ones at TSC and place them next to the ones installed now, without having to drill large holes.