where can i find the square footage of my 2006 Bighorn 3055RL with the slides out

Where can I find the square footage of my 2006 Bighorn 3055RL with the slides out. I have been searching on here for the information but obviously not looking in the right place. I am sure the information is here somewhere so sorry I have to ask. Believe me, I wanted to just find the information as soon as possible but not having any luck. Will have to wait and hope someone responds. Thank you.

Dahillbilly

off hand I don't remember seeing the sq ft of any RV listed. Just get a tape measure & add the numbers.

Thank you. I would if I wasn not injured and unable to walk and not able to work and definitely not able to get into it . This is why I wanted to know the square footage. I would like to possibly put it up as a rental and the square footage is one of the fields that needs to be entered for the listing. Thanks for your help though.

MTPockets

Where can I find the square footage of my 2006 Bighorn 3055RL with the slides out. I have been searching on here for the information but obviously not looking in the right place. I am sure the information is here somewhere so sorry I have to ask. Believe me, I wanted to just find the information as soon as possible but not having any luck. Will have to wait and hope someone responds. Thank you.
We used to own a 2012, I believe it was 345 sq ft. Slides out.

centerline

the square footage of the 3055RL, measured as you would a house, is right at 375sqft..... but the vanity, bathroom, shower, refrigerator and kitchen counter take up some of it, so without going out and measuring and calculating, I dont have the number for the "open" floor space...