Where do I install solo node?

New Bighorn 3160el with Dish Trav’ler installed by authorized Winegard dealer. Hopper 2 has limited function because there’s no solo node. Installer says he’s never heard of it. Once I order one, where should it be installed? Traveling for 6 months, so will have to do it myself. Explain it as if I’m clueless, cuz I am. :confused:

osims

bsims
I installed mine on the wall to the left in the UDC. Both coax from traveler in to node and coax to living room TV out of node.

Google is your friend...look HERE.

Thank you. I did search and I did see that diagram. But I don’t know if the solo node goes on the roof, in the closet with the Winegard display, in the cabinet above the TV, or in the UDC. And none of the cables are labeled, so I don’t know what to connect where.

- - - Updated - - -

I installed mine on the wall to the left in the UDC. Both coax from traveler in to node and coax to living room TV out of node.

Thank you - that’s very helpful! Could you possibly send a photo so I get the right cable in the right port? (I’d feel even more stupid, but the installer connected it wrong and it took a whole day to figure out why it wasn’t working :eek: )