Where Is Water Pump for 2020 23RBS Travel Trailer

My water pump is vibrating violently when it is running. I have no clue how to access it. Kinda new at this game of RV camping. I have a Heartland 2020 23RBS travel trailer. Where exactly is it where I can look and see if the bolts have wiggled loose to tighten them up? Any help would be appreciated.

Greg Foreman

RoadJunkie

Sometimes it isn't the water pump that is creating the noise. The water pipes vibrate when the pump is active and rub against anything they come into contact with. You also should be able to find the water pump just by listening the motor sounds.

david-steph2018

My water pump is vibrating violently when it is running. I have no clue how to access it. Kinda new at this game of RV camping. I have a Heartland 2020 23RBS travel trailer. Where exactly is it where I can look and see if the bolts have wiggled loose to tighten them up? Any help would be appreciated.

Greg Foreman
Not sure the location is on your rig but start looking behind the basement walls near the water inlet area. On some rigs they put the water pump inside cabinets, under beds. But start with behind the water inlet area.

MichaelV

The water pump is located behind the left panel with four screws if you are standing in at the sink. A lot of the time the noise is coming from the lines. If you remove the front panel to access the pump, remove the mounting screws the hold the pump down and install a piece of rubber between the pump base and the trailer floor then reinstall the screws. Do not screw it completely tight. Also clean the strainer attached to the pump while your there. Check and ensure there are no water lines touching the floor or cabinet walls that can rattle. If there is, cover them with rubber foam insulation tubes you can get at Home Depot. Hope this helps.