Which 5th wheel model is all weather, full time use?

Heartland website content terrible at showcasing all season capabilities. Planning to retire and travel 100%, spending winters in or near ski towns. Can't clearly figure out which Heartland model is right for me. Are there winterization packages for Toy Haulers? Can't figure that out. Prefer storage space.
From what I can tell the Bighorn Traveler is right for me, but ??? Not sure if the Bighorn or Big Country is winterized or the other 5th wheelers. Does heated underbelly mean its winterized? Can't seem to differentiate the models. Asking for guidance. Thanks.

FL-JOE

Not sure there are any RVs under a million dollars that would have what you are actually wanting. If you are looking for extended camping in freezing temperatures, then you need to get an RV with a lot of wall and roof insulation plus heated tanks. There are other options that will come in handy, for example double pane windows.

The main issues when staying in temps below 32 degrees is utility hookups. Obviously, you will need a heated water hose and depending on how cold it gets you may need to add RV antifreeze to your black tank so the gate valve doesn't freeze up preventing you from dumping your black tank when needed.

I'm guessing you will be looking at MSRP fivers in the $130,000 to $180,000 range at a minimum.

david-steph2018

Heartland website content terrible at showcasing all season capabilities. Planning to retire and travel 100%, spending winters in or near ski towns. Can't clearly figure out which Heartland model is right for me. Are there winterization packages for Toy Haulers? Can't figure that out. Prefer storage space.
From what I can tell the Bighorn Traveler is right for me, but ??? Not sure if the Bighorn or Big Country is winterized or the other 5th wheelers. Does heated underbelly mean its winterized? Can't seem to differentiate the models. Asking for guidance. Thanks.
A heated underbelly means there is a heat duct from the furnace blowing into the underbelly area. In our 2018 Road Warrior we froze up in November 2019 in Chattanooga, Tn. when it got to 17 degrees overnight. The exposed low point drains froze, and it went into the rig, blocking water to the rear of the rig.
On some rigs you should have tank heaters and with Heartland, a package known as "Yeti Package". On a toy-hauler the garage is going to get cold because there is no insulation under the garage area and no underbelly covering, because of fuel tanks.
You can winterize the unit by adding a covering around the outside bottom of the rig and placing a heating device under it.
something like this:

sengli

Honestly the marketing hype these rigs are advertised with, as four season useable...... isnt really completely true. If you dont put insulated skirting around the bottom, your going to freeze!