Which is which?

Javagirl

IMG_4370.jpg
Anyone recognize the smaller control on top?
We are in a 2014 Landmark Key Largo (new to us) and haven't been able to turn on the furnace. It's cold in here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Small analog thermostat on top probably controls the living room Fantastic Fan.

If you have more than one air conditioner, try the thermostat for the other one. On some models, the bedroom thermostat is the one that controls the furnace.

Chippendale

View attachment 48982
Anyone recognize the smaller control on top?
We are in a 2014 Landmark Key Largo (new to us) and haven't been able to turn on the furnace. It's cold in here!

Are you sure you have propane and the tank is properly turned on? And why do I ask that? If the floor registers are blowing cold air, that may be the problem.

Javagirl

Small analog thermostat on top probably controls the living room Fantastic Fan.

If you have more than one air conditioner, try the thermostat for the other one. On some models, the bedroom thermostat is the one that controls the furnace.

You were right about the analog thermostat...thank you!

Javagirl

Are you sure you have propane and the tank is properly turned on? And why do I ask that? If the floor registers are blowing cold air, that may be the problem.

The fan for the furnace does not come on at all.

AAdams

If the first time the furnace tried to come on it does not light after three times it will lock out and you will have to reset the thermostat by turning it off, waiting about 15 sec and turning back on.

I hope this helps.

danemayer

The fan for the furnace does not come on at all.

When the thermostat calls for heat, the first thing that should happen is that the furnace blower runs for about 25 seconds, pushing cold air out the vents. If that never happened, you might be operating the wrong thermostat. Or there might be a blown fuse.

When checking the fuse, you fuse box may have LEDs next to each fuse. A blown fuse will cause the LED to illuminate if there's a load on the circuit. So if you cycle the thermostat to OFF and back to HEAT, you have about 25 seconds to look for an LED that's lit, indicating a blown fuse.

Alternatively, you can check the fuse by pulling it for visual examination. That's not always reliable; checking with a meter is better.