Winegard 360 gateway install

Dkcrowson

I am trying to install a winegard 360 router to my Heartland Sundance. It was pre-installed and wired (I think) when I remove the interior cover I find the three necessary antenna wires and one yellow/white wire that seems to be connected on both ends somewhere. My dealer thinks that is power and I can splice into it. Does anyone know if this is true and if so which is positive and which is negative?

thanks in advance

Dennis Crowson

danemayer

Hi Dkcrowson,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I don't think we've heard too much about this device, but perhaps someone knows for sure. You might also visit the Winegard website and see if you can find any documentation about the device. If you do find something, please forward a copy to manuals@heartlandowners.org so we can share it.

Dkcrowson

Hi Dkcrowson,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I don't think we've heard too much about this device, but perhaps someone knows for sure. You might also visit the Winegard website and see if you can find any documentation about the device. If you do find something, please forward a copy to manuals@heartlandowners.org so we can share it.

I went ahead and took the chance and spliced into the cable. As it turns out the yellow was positive and white negative. Got everything working!!

TheKirksGo

Hello Dkcrowson,

I have been researching potential routers and exploring tapping into to winegard pre-wired setup on our new BH241 trailer. How did everything work out for you? Do you have any more details you can share about what you purchased and the process of getting it all operational?

Also, have you had a chance to test it out and is it working to your expectations?

Thanks so much for the added info!! It is much appreciated.