Winegard Customer Service

'Lil Guy'

While attending a couple of rallies a few weeks back I ran into some bad luck. Lost my Converter and then my Pathway X2 Sat. Got anxious for the Sat so I ordered a new Winegard Tailgator 2. Got home to call to see if I could repair my old Sat and they asked for the ID #. Told me I had a week left on a 2yr warranty. Sent me a Fed Ex shipping label and I took it to FE where they packed it for free. Yesterday I received either a new or reconditioned unit and it works great. We hooked it up this afternoon. The customer service at Winegard is amazing. If anybody might be in need of the Tailgator 2 for Dish, I know where one can be had. Been used for a week. Also, my power reel quit. What a PITA rolling that cord up manually. Turned out to be a simple fix and got it working again. Again, I didn't call for warranty work since I thought it was out of date. They really surprised me with the way they handled this situation.

CoveredWagon

. Also, my power reel quit. What a PITA rolling that cord up manually. Turned out to be a simple fix and got it working again. Again, I didn't call for warranty work since I thought it was out of date. They really surprised me with the way they handled this situation.

Thats exactly why I bought a manual cord real if it fails I’m must be dead LOL 😆

BF039B60-5D82-4E56-8F67-79109AFCCB8F.jpg

'Lil Guy'

Thought about that myself when I ordered my rig. Just one more thing to go wrong. However, sure is sweet and out of the way when working.