Winterizing 4005 - How control quick connect water line on street side?

love2rv

I have a new-to-me 2018 Cyclone 4005 and I just winterized it for the first time. I think I got everything squared away, except this quick connect water line that is located on the street side of my unit towards the rear of the coach. I also have a quick connect connection in my water station. The connection in the water station has hand controls for hot and cold. The quick connect at the rear of the coach doesn't to have anything.

I'd like to run antifreeze through this line, but I don't know how to control it.

Thanks for any tips, Tom

quick connect.JPG

NYSUPstater

I don't have this feature, but how do you get water thru it normally? If it was me, I'd add whatever water line attaches to it and run AF thru it like you would normally til the AF comes out. In spring do the same thing to sanitize it.

jmarnell

We also have a 4005. There is a shutoff valve on the water line under the sink in the rear half bath that controls the water flow to that hose connection. Just plug in the same hose you use at the other station and turn on the valve under the sink, and you can then run water.

love2rv

We also have a 4005. There is a shutoff valve on the water line under the sink in the rear half bath that controls the water flow to that hose connection. Just plug in the same hose you use at the other station and turn on the valve under the sink, and you can then run water.

Thank you, John. I never would have thought to look there. Mystery solved! Much appreciated : )