Winterizing

Dstokell

I have a bighorn 5th wheel 3055RL and cannot find the hot water bypass valve nor can I find the actual water pump to run the antifreeze through. The manual shows nothing. Please help

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Post a photo of the UDC on your rig and the model year and someone may be able to help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Depending on the model year of your 3055RL the bypass valve could be located in the docking center located at the off door side compartment door.
The water pump will be located behind that basement wall. The wall is removed by removing a few screws, a couple might be located in the docking center.
Here is a link to where a winterization guide can be found. It may be helpful for you.
That guide can be found by clicking on the Tools button at the top of every page here on this forum.

Peace
Dave

Gary521

Pretty sure that the bypass is located behind the basement wall as is the water pump in the 3055. There is a small hose and valve connected to the water pump for the antifreeze. My original unit was a 3055. Fabricate some hinges or some sort of thing so the panel, that you have to remove, swings or removes easily in the future.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I was thinking of our 3670, where the bypass valves were in the UDC, not hidden behind a wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk