Would like to see a Traveler specific community on the forum

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Please create a separate forum page for the Traveler. It is not a Bighorn and the issues are different. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Re: Traveler

I’ll get with brand management to get their feedback on this. If they agree with you, we’ll create it. Thanks for the request.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

I’ll get with brand management to get their feedback on this. If they agree with you, we’ll create it. Thanks for the request.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I don't understand why they would have an issue. A Bighorn is a Luxury brand which is not in the same class as a Traveler. It needs to be treated as a different brand. Heartland needs to acknowledge this or alienate a lot of people who paid quite a bit more for a true Bighorn.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

If you remember back a few years, their was the Big Horn Silverado. That was dropped and then came out the Silverado for about 2 years, then that was dropped.

I think that this Big Horn traveler should be named just that...."The Traveler" by Heartland

KrazyKampers

If you remember back a few years, their was the Big Horn Silverado. That was dropped and then came out the Silverado for about 2 years, then that was dropped.

I think that this Big Horn traveler should be named just that...."The Traveler" by Heartland

I agree. It's confusing to perspective buyers and creates some animosity with current owners of a Bighorn. We don't include Bighorns in the Landmark group nor do we add Eldridge's or Gateways or any other grand to the Bighorn page. A Traveler is a very different brand from a true Bighorn and needs to have its own page.

jbeletti

I agree. It's confusing to perspective buyers and creates some animosity with current owners of a Bighorn. We don't include Bighorns in the Landmark group nor do we add Eldridge's or Gateways or any other grand to the Bighorn page. A Traveler is a very different brand from a true Bighorn and needs to have its own page.

I heard back from brand management tonight and they asked me to proceed with a forum for Traveler. As Heartland markets the Traveler as the "Bighorn Traveler", the new community has been named Bighorn Traveler. Should I receive direction down the road of intentions to market Traveler with zero reference to the Bighorn family, I will rename the community and the sub-forums below it.

And with that, the Bighorn Traveler Community is live - (link).

KrazyKampers

I heard back from brand management tonight and they asked me to proceed with a forum for Traveler. As Heartland markets the Traveler as the "Bighorn Traveler", the new community has been named Bighorn Traveler. Should I receive direction down the road of intentions to market Traveler with zero reference to the Bighorn family, I will rename the community and the sub-forums below it.

And with that, the Bighorn Traveler Community is live - (link).

Thank you! They deserve their own forum page,

OldSlowHans

CinC of Everything Else

“Animosity”??? Really??? Somebody needs to get a life!

(PS: I don’t have either model of camper)