Another Landmark at Elkhart Campground

cjbearden

Visitor
Last night we had the pleasure of meeting 1/2 of the Goldenwingers - Don. After reading of his problems on the forum, we were happy to see he made it to Elkhart. Sorry we didn't get to meet Sheri but hope to see her later when we travel to MT. Don had lunch with us today at Cock-a-Doodle.

Sunday we had the pleasure of meeting Ken and Kathy (kkampshop). Always great to see our fellow forum members.

Last edited:

jbeletti

CJ,

Don and I chatted by phone yesterday and I told him he'd likely see you guys at Elkhart CG. Glad you guys were able to hook up. Figured also you'd have a few things in common to share :eek:

Sorry I am not passing through town to see you all. Heading to Missouri early Thursday morning.

Jim

cjbearden

Visitor
Have fun, Jim, at the Escapees Rally. We will hold down the fort in Elkhart. Thank you for letting Don know we are here.

CJ

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Sure Wish I could make the rally with you guys but I am already 19 days late for my position in Montana. I enjoyed the lunch with you and your better half today and hope you get all the problems with your home taken care of soon.

Don

kkamshop

Hi CJ,
We sure enjoyed meeting you and JD on Sunday. It was so hard to leave our unit at the shop - they better take good care of it!
Actually Randy made us feel confident that things will be done to our satisfaction. I'm going to call tomorrow to see how it is coming along.
Kathy

cjbearden

Visitor
Hi Ken and Kathy -Since we are heading back to RVC on Thursday, we will check on your unit. :) Hopefully, they find our slide leak and get us out that day. Third time is a charm I hear.

Give us a call or stop by and see us when you come back for your unit if you have time before heading out to Ohio Rally. Glad you made it home okay. I know it was 'lonely' without that monster dragging behind you.

Don, wish you could make the Goshen Rally, too; but I know Sheri wants you to get to MT to help her with the workkamper job. Take care.

CJ

kkamshop

Will do, the plan right now is to come up to get it on Tuesday next week, Ken can work Monday and take Tuesday off and I'm ususally off on Tuesday anyway.

Now if RV Capital will be a team player, we'll have it made!!!
Maybe we can meet up for lunch - we'll let you know.

morgan01

BANNED: Spammer
Hello

Jim, but what is so unusual that they all are in the same campsite, campsite in Alouette Autoroute 20

We in Canada after the birth of a new granddaughter to have camping. Today, Knoxville, and our daughter is visiting some of the things that are our first visit ....

Then in Louisiana, and that the package Luv shack at the top of the race