Connected Solutions/KibNet

I own a 2020 Landmark Oshkosh with the Same Box as shown. We got back from a trip and it worked fine for two days ON BOTH of our Android Phones and then Suddenly, it was popping up an error message to Pair with the Box.

Does anyone know if I need to do something special?

I have done the Following: I Contacted Walt in Tech Support at Connected Solutions. He sent me useless instructions with no step-by-step fixes.
I have tried the following Procedures:

1) I have UN-Installed the Connected Solutions ("CS APP") app and re-installed it on BOTH phones. 2) I removed ALL bluetooth saved devices and nothing showed up that says, "Connected Solutions" anyway. I removed all of my Headsets and other Devices using the "Forget Button" in my Android Phone 3) I then re-installed the CS App on BOTH phones. 4) I tried again to pair using the Button on the Box. It blinks 30 seconds and stops and not ONCE has the APP found my CS BOX. 5) I then PULLED THE POWER PLUG/Data Interface Blade Plug (one plug) from the side of the CS Box. I waited a Min. I plugged it back in. NO GO. NO BLUETOOTH DEVICE SHOWS UP.

I am using BOTH the CS APP and my BLUETOOTH ANDROID SETTINGS app in the phone to find the device.

I am not a beginner. I am not a "luddite." I was in the PC Motherboard Business and I worked in High Tech in the Silicon Valley for 30 years, and know TECH better than most.

When we first BOUGHT this unit, I had to send the Box to CS to have then reset the software and re-load it and it worked ALL summer last year.

Any suggestions? Are my Steps taken LOGICAL in your experience?