Front AC wiring

macjj

2012 BH 3070RL. Want to install Bedroom AC. Noted it was NOT ducted, but electrical and control pre wired. Where can I find the end point for the thermostat wiring. Noted there were 2 cables for Thermostat installed, so I am assuming that was for location options

Garypowell

Probably best to call HL with your VIN....they should know for sure. They are fairly good about knowing the locations of things hidden in the wall.

Lou_and_Bette

The non-ducted unit I installed in our RW did not tie into a separate thermostat, only had dial to set temperature and turned on/off based on this setting.

macjj

Solved the issue. Used a wire tracer and found 2 sets of thermostat wire looms, both going to the drivers side inside the closet. One is a 6 wire cable, the other is a four wire cable. Why 2 cables is puzzling. One 6 wire could have done the job whichever unit is selected. I was hoping one loom would go to the rear near the cabin thermostat so I could use a 2 zone controller. At least the puzzle is solved without any feedback from the factory. :rolleyes: