Greetings...

skiph

Just selected our first Heartland North Trail 22RBK today. It's in Dallas and in the next day or so, should be in Seguin at the dealership. They are going to set it up and we get to go play pretend. We are 99.71% certain it's the one. We almost purchased a 21FBS so like I say, this is even better.

So for all intents and purposes, we, by the end of the week (salesman's monthly quota, doncha know?), will be the proud owners of a new 22RBK. We really liked the 26LRSS. I mean really liked it. But one of our family members was unable to get onto the bed. Just not enough room. And we had horrors thinking she might fall off in the night. The 21FBS and 22RBK were the only ones with a clean run at the end of the bed. She has a box here at home, that she uses and I will just bring it along.

Dog does just fine. I think I coddle my wife too much.

Oops. Turn that around. Or not. This is me being funny.

I am sure, in the days that come, I will have 10,000 questions. Today just wanted to say hi.

Retired DoD, wife and one dog.

And following the lead I have seen others do:

Skip H.
2016 22RBK
2014 F150 SCAB Ecco Boost.
1998 Rialta RV (history).

jimtoo

Hi Skip H,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you go for PDI, or to pick it up, do a very good, slow inspection. Check everything from top to bottom and front to back. Make sure everything operates and you can operate everything. Have them have the water hooked up and check for leaks and even draining the tanks. Just check it all.

I think you picked a good dealer, so tell Ben Notgrass I said to treat you good or he will hear from me.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! Our first RV was the 21fbs, but they didn't have the 22rbk back then -- like it much better. You can't go wrong with a NorthTrail! Welcome to the Heartland Family, if you get the chance, come to one of the many upcoming Texas Chapter Rallies!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk