Hope its not true!

jdamude

Caps and othe construction details are what have lead me to the BC and BH units. I would really hate to restart my unit selection and brand preferences.

Pam and I are in the market to replace our current BC3650RL. We were very surprised to find out that the new Big Country's are being built without the rear cap.

This is is a game changer for us. We live in Ontario and there is only a Big Country dealer and Landmark. We really enjoyed the dealer that sold us our Big Country.

Pam likes the 3950FB but the unit in stock doesn't have a rear cap. They have a 4010 but the cost is above our budget.

We we love Heartland but think that removing the rear caps from the Big Country's will prove to be wrong in the end.

Now we we have to decide if we should keep what we have or change to another brand that suits our budget and also gave rear caps and a suitable floor plan.

Dan50

Pam and I are in the market to replace our current BC3650RL. We were very surprised to find out that the new Big Country's are being built without the rear cap.

This is is a game changer for us. We live in Ontario and there is only a Big Country dealer and Landmark. We really enjoyed the dealer that sold us our Big Country.

Pam likes the 3950FB but the unit in stock doesn't have a rear cap. They have a 4010 but the cost is above our budget.

We we love Heartland but think that removing the rear caps from the Big Country's will prove to be wrong in the end.

Now we we have to decide if we should keep what we have or change to another brand that suits our budget and also gave rear caps and a suitable floor plan.

What's wrong with the 2014 you have now?

farside291

Glad I bought mine with the cap, probably would have bought the bighorn if the BC had the flat back. When you spend 60K does 5k really make a difference? I love the looks of the cap, as others said, looks high end.

jdamude

We have the same ailment! !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish there was a cure for the ailment. LOL.

There will be a time where we cant do it any more. We are trying to stay current so when we retire in a few years we have a fairly current unit.

Dan50

Glad I bought mine with the cap, probably would have bought the bighorn if the BC had the flat back. When you spend 60K does 5k really make a difference? I love the looks of the cap, as others said, looks high end.

X2 Feel the same way.