If you show me yours, I'll show you mine

Phatkd

So I hope you aren't to upset about the thread title.

As a new Bighorn 3010RE owner, I am willing to scan and email my MSRP and closing purchase price document for any that are interested. Here is the nuts and bolts of how the deal went down. I hope this information will help someone.

MSRP for the 3010RE with the following options was $75,980 CDN.

- Hydraulic front landing gear
- Wireless touchscreen remote
- Correct track allingnment system
- 4 door refer
- Central Vac
- 32" TV in master bedroom
- Digital safe in Master bedroom
- 2 folding chairs
- Electric fireplace
- Yetti Extreme cold weather package
- dual pane windows
- Bighorn premier package

We ended up paying $******. For $******* the dealer included a Huskey 16k hitch, a Splendide stackable washer and dryer installed with a vent for the dryer.

Coming out of the business managers office we ended up adding 3M protection to the front exterior of the coach and had them also apply the Piant protection coating (I still don't know very much about the paint protection). The 3M costed us another $1300 and the paint protection costed us $1100.

So the final total including GST and all upgrades was $******* CDN

I hope this information helps someone.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats on the new rig. Enjoy it. Trace

Last edited:

Phatkd

I guess we aren't allowed to post dealership prices on this forum...The moderators removed the prices in the post. If you have any questions please PM me and I will share any information I have in order to possibly assist other buyers.

Bobby A

I guess we aren't allowed to post dealership prices on this forum...The moderators removed the prices in the post. If you have any questions please PM me and I will share any information I have in order to possibly assist other buyers.

Thats a good idea and very thoughtful of you, this forum helps people with just about anything, mise well share info on pricing so people don't get ripped off.

Westwind

I've made some Canadian friends over the years and I've learned that there is a big big difference $$$ between US vehicle transactions and Canadian vehicle transactions. Very much like Apple's and Oranges due to the monetary differences between the two countries.