Lazydays RV Campground

CTD2005

Hi all,
My wife and I are new members in Boerne, TX. We both have family in Tampa Fl, and have a trip planned to go to Tampa in November for Thanksgiving. I was wondering if anyone has any input regarding staying at the Lazydays RV Campground. I have read some reviews that said the sites are too small and the roads too narrow and very difficult to get your RV into place. I did see on the forum there have been some Rally's there and I didn't see any complaints about the campground. We just got our Sundance 5th wheel (traded in a travel trailer), and I am still getting used to backing it in, so I just wanted some honest feedback not something potentially from a disgruntled customer.
Thanks for any info regarding this campground!
Nick Hurst

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We were there for the RV Supershow in January and yes...the sites are small & narrow and many of the roads are narrow. Many of the sites are short requiring you to park you vehicle in the road in front of your coach. We had one of our 'group' hit another vehicle as they were backing into their site. We were fortunate enough to be on the main road where there was plenty of room. It's a nice place and a bit on the expensive side but don't know if I'd care to hassle with the 'tightness' again.

CTD2005

We were there for the RV Supershow in January and yes...the sites are small & narrow and many of the roads are narrow. Many of the sites are short requiring you to park you vehicle in the road in front of your coach. We had one of our 'group' hit another vehicle as they were backing into their site. We were fortunate enough to be on the main road where there was plenty of room. It's a nice place and a bit on the expensive side but don't know if I'd care to hassle with the 'tightness' again.

Thank you very much for the honest info. Do you remeber the name of the road your site was on?

Westwind

Hi - we stayed in the Lazy Days Campground after having our FW worked on at Camping World at Lazy Days. We stayed in the front section and it was a good sized site that I backed into and left the truck hooked up since we were leaving in the morning. They have their own resturant, a Cracker Barrel is a 5 minute walk and a Flying J so it's very convient since it right off of I-4. Price wasn't bad, about $35 if my memory serves me right.
If you go to http://www.google.com, click on Maps, they put Lazy Days, Seffner, Florida into the search you can get an ariel view of the campground.

Last edited:

CTD2005

Hi - we stayed in the Lazy Days Campground after having our FW worked on at Camping World at Lazy Days. We stayed in the front section and it was a good sized site that I backed into and left the truck hooked up since we were leaving in the morning. They have their own resturant, a Cracker Barrel is a 5 minute walk and a Flying J so it's very
convient since it right off of I-4. Price wasn't bad, about $35 if my memory serves me right.
If you go to http://www.google.com, click on Maps, they put Lazy Days, Seffner, Florida into the search you can get an ariel view of the campground.

Hi Westwind,
That is a great idea and I will go do it. I have done that before don't know why I didn't think about it this time.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We stayed there for the Rally in March. I don't remember site or road but it was on the far west side of the park. A bit tight but no issues with our 3400 which in reality is 37 feet. The bonus at Lazydays is the free breakfast and lunch on site and a Camping World also on site to spend your hard earned cash. Also a very nice pool and rec area. Easy access from the interstate but very little highway noise. I would stay again.

jbeletti

Hi Nick,

I've stayed there several times. Since my RVs tend to be on the longer side (40-42 feet), I get put in sites that generally do not have other sites immediately behind them. So I've been pleased with my sites there. I'd stay again.

donr827

I have stayed there many times. I have no problems backing into the site. They have a nice pool and hot tub. Close to restaurants and a Camping World.
Don

CTD2005

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. We are going to call today and reserve a spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Thank you very much for the honest info. Do you remeber the name of the road your site was on?

Hi Nick,

We were on Everglades Blvd and Jim B was on Manatee Way - both of which seemed roomier and easier to get in and out of...most everyone else was on Royal Palm way - which was very tight in my opinion. If we could get a spot where we were then I'd have no problem staying there as it is a nice place with tons of amenities.

CTD2005

They gave us lot 291 on Manatee Way which appears to be an easy spot to get into from Seminole Court. So we are gonna give it a try. We will be there November 22nd - 30th. If anyone happens to be in the area stop in and say hello.
Thanks again to everyone for all the help and feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk