New to the Heartland family

Hello, wanted to come and and look around and I can say this is a great place. There is a lot of great information within the site. We just upgraded our 2005 Dutchman Grand Junction to a 2012 Landmark Rushmore. We are currently waiting on the RV dealership to work out a few kinks with the hydraulic leveling system but outside of that we are looking to getting out an using the new trailer.

Nice to meeting everyone from Flower Mound Texas!

jimtoo

Hi silver-2000-tj,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Join us in the Heartland Owners Club and attend some rallies when you can. You will meet lots of great folks and have a really good time. There is a rally coming up in Oct in Bullard and also one in Montgomery.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

stevenssr

Congratulations on your Landmark and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum! You aren't too far from me. I live out towards Greenville (the other side of Dallas). I see an occasional Heartland RV on the roads around here, but very few. If you run in to me at campground, drop in and say hello.

Scott

WB9IIE

Like you, we are also new to the Heartland family. We got tired of camping in a 40' 5th wheel trailer with only 28' of living space, so we traded in our 2009 Keystone FUZION FZ-403 (Toy Hauler) for a 2013 Heartland BIGHORN on sale at our local RV store. I got the last of last year's models, and we take delivery on June 20... waiting for some special order parts to come in so our 140 pound dog doesn't go through the screen door, and slide toppers to preserve the condition of the slides over time.

We look forward to learning more about the forums and happenings within and without the website.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello, wanted to come and and look around and I can say this is a great place. There is a lot of great information within the site. We just upgraded our 2005 Dutchman Grand Junction to a 2012 Landmark Rushmore. We are currently waiting on the RV dealership to work out a few kinks with the hydraulic leveling system but outside of that we are looking to getting out an using the new trailer.

Nice to meeting everyone from Flower Mound Texas!

Welcome, fellow Texans! We have a great group of Owners Club Members that will be attending a few North Texas, South Texas, and Oklahoma Chapter rallies coming up. Be sure to join us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk