Prayers for Happykraut

Lane

Illinios Chapter Leader-Retired
Prayers for Bernie & Judy! Looking forward to seeing you both around the campfire again.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Prayers for Bernie and Judi ! Kenny and I will be thinking about you both on Tuesday for a great out come . Love you guys Hugs to you all!

happykraut

Hi all. After 3 long weeks, I finally came home from the hospital yesterday. Thank you so much for all the prayers and well wishes. I'ts good to know that my Heartland friends where pulling for me again. I'm very weak and Judi is helping me a lot. Can't even get out of my chair by my self. The recovery will take some time.

jimtoo

I'm sure things will get better. But you must follow orders, not only Drs., because I'm sure Judi will have a few also. Probably would be very good for you to follow her orders. :)
♥♥♥♥
Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Wonderful news Bernie but now starts the healing which is the slow and hard part. We will continue to pray for you and Judi .

Kbvols

Bernie

So glad to hear from you. Happy to hear you are out of the hospital and on the road to recovery. Take care!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Great news, Bernie! Take care of yourself and we hope to see you in Oct.

olcoon

Good to hear this Bernie, I know you'll be back on your feet giving Judi a hard time soon. Just don't push it!