Roadside assist

jerryjay11

My AAA Roadside Assistance policy is expiring soon. Looking for inputs on Roamly Roadside Assistance. Has anyone had experience, good or bad? Is it worth it?

TrailCreek

Whatever you do, skip Progressive. They left me as they said, "You're on your own" at 10:00 pm on a Friday, after calling them for help with a flat on my FW at 3:00. They couldn't find a service to do it for their price and kept upgrading service reps and pay until they ran out of options.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

jerryjay11

Whatever you do, skip Progressive. They left me as they said, "You're on your own" at 10:00 pm on a Friday, after calling them for help with a flat on my FW at 3:00. They couldn't find a service to do it for their price and kept upgrading service reps and pay until they ran out of options.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Yup! "Been There-Done that " Progressive is my collision insurance though I don't have towing on the policy just because I was left in the lurch when my MH lost brakes while towing a boat. No service in the area and I would have had to put out several hundred dollars to a non-affiliated local towing company and then try to recover it.