Square feet

denverkas

Does anyone know the square footage of the 2014 Cyclone 4000 Elite? I'm just curious how many square feet my coach is.

Lou_and_Bette

Denverkas, I would say that it is probably at the max square feet allowed by RIVA standards which is 430sf. Anything above that and new codes come in to play - becomes a park model. Lou

denverkas

Thanks for the response. The reason that I even started thinking about it today is because I saw on the mysterious Cyclone 4200's page today it says it will be 619 sq ft. So I was curious as to how many sq ft my 4000 Elite is compared to what they say the 4200 might be.

Lou_and_Bette

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that. I was talking to Mark Alpin, sales manager for toy haulers, and that is where I got the sf figure. I mentioned that the newer RW and Cyclones where longer than my 40'5". He said to ignore the length, the sf was the limiting factor in their designs. He didn't say if that sf was with the slides extended or not. However, if I calculate the sf of my RW with the slides closed it comes to just under 345sf. So, I would guesstimate that the total sf is with the slides open so that would make the figure of 619sf for the 4200 wrong. Lou

danemayer

When you have the deck on the rear door, that's extra living area, but probably not counted toward the 430.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
To get the 600 plus sq footage I would guess they are counting the patio deck.

DocFather

Usually, ANSI Guidelines for "living space" in real estate an appraising is limited to heated living space. I do not think the Garage ramp door counts. LOL