"""UPDATE""" New Mexico Chapter Campout "2024 Balloon Festival in Albuquerqe!!!!" *******CAMP-OUT IS FULL*******

Added to Calendar: 10/08/24, 10/09/24, 10/10/24, 10/11/24, 10/12/24, 10/13/24, 10/14/24

normb01

• THIS EVENT IS FULL - IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO CALL THE PARK AND SEE IF THEY CAN WORK YOU IN.
  • JUST REDEIVED A CALL AND THE PARK HAS REQUESTED WE SURRENDER OUT REMAINING SITES. I DID.
  • THIS PARK AS ALL OTHERS ARE BACKLOGGED WITH STANDBY PEOPLE. SORRY IF YOU DIDNT GET IN.
  • Campout and Meet and Greet​
  • I will not make this a structured Camp-out/Meet and Greet, You can do whatever you want to. I give you the opportunity to go out and see the city and surronding areas if you want. We will be busy at this one, with the Balloon Fiesta. This event is known all over the world. Balloons from all over the world come to Albuquerqe for the annual Balloon Fiesta. 2024 will be the 52nd year. Unless you book an RV spot 1 to 2 years out, this will be a once in a lifetime oppertunity to attend this event up close. I have been in the Albuquerque area for over 20 years and this is the first time I have been able to get and RV spot near the Fiesta field. Most hotels are already booked for the event. So come join us this year and have a ball with fellow friends and RV,ers. If you know myself and Tammy in any way, this event will be a blast and a time to remember!!! There is no fee to attend, we do pot luck dinners and Breakfasts. This will off set the fees.
  • SEE Y'ALL SOON

• Venue Name
    Enchanted Trails RV Park and Trading Post
  • Venue Contact Name
    Just tell them it is the "Heartland Group"
  • Venue Contact Phone
    (800) 326-6317
  • Venue Street Address
    14305 Central Ave. NW
  • Venue City
    Albuquerque
    Venue State / Province
    NM
    Venue Zip Code

• Rally Dates: 9 Oct to 15 Oct 2024

• Number of Sites Held
  • XX
  • Site Costs per Night
    Looks like the rate is going to be about $80.00 per night. Call and make your reservations NOW!!!!! Tell them you are with the Heartland Group with Norm Boyce. It is Pay as you arrive. But a credit card will be held and on file. Please if you need to cancel, call at a minumum of 10 days before your arrival date.
  • You do not have to stay the complete 7 days,. Just book the nights you want to stay

• Event Leader Contact
    Norm And Tammy Boyce
  • Event Summary
  • This will be during the the annual Balloon Feista event for 2024. You dont want to miss this campout and meet and greet.
  • I have just made a deal with the park to hold 30 sites for us.
  • I have 30 FHU pull through big rig friendly sites on hold for us.

• Here is the caviot----

• They are all 30 AMP sites. DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED PLEASE
  • The average temp in the valley is between 74-90 degrees. You can make this work.
  • Bring fans-- If you desire.
  • It took a lot of negoations to even get sites locked down. The park owner was very accomidating to help and lock these down.
  • Balloon Fiesta Park is about 20 miles away. A UBER ride showed about $25.00 t0 $30.00 (one way).

• Agenda
    This adjenda will be updated as we add activities.

• "WE POUR @ 4 every night.
  • We will do a breakfast one or two mornings
  • We will do a couple of pot luck dinners
  • In the evenings we can have game tables

• Attendee

• 1. Tammy and Norm Boyce *
  • 2. Marc and Tammy Tubbs *
  • 3. Darren and Pam Davis *
  • 4. Bob Anderson *
  • 5. Kathy & Randy Reano
  • 6. Susan Fackrell Howard
  • 7. Rona OKeefe
  • 8. Jim and Melody Minor
  • 9. Dan & Kelly Marshall *
  • 11.Cindy & Randy Zavodny *
  • 12. Dave Seabolt and Nancy Andreson *
  • 13. Joe and Luise Ragni *
  • 14. Lyn & Debbie Ballard *
  • 15. Darrald and Sue Keetch

• ********************************************************************************************************************************************STAY TUNED. MARC AND TAMMY TUBBS HAVE SET UP A TEXAS CHAPTER RALLY IN AMARILLO TX, STARTING THE DAY WE LEAVE ALBUQUERQUE!!!!! IT'S ONLY A 4 HOUR DRIVE RIGHT ALONG INTERSTATE 40. IF YOU ARE GOING EAST WE CAN JUST PACK UP ALBUQUERQUE AND MOVE EAST AND DO IT ALL OVER. WHO WILL TRY THE 5 LB STEAK CHALLANGE AT THE BIG TEXAN!!!!!!!!GO TO THE "TEXAS ROUND UP" GET TO GETHER SND SIGH UP. WE CAN MAKE THIS A 2 WEEK PARTY AND FUN TIME. DO NOT MISS OUT ON A GREAT TIME THIS SUMMER. IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO ONE OF OUR GET TOGETHERS, YOU KNOW, AND IF YO KNOW ----- YOU KNOW. SEE Y'ALL IN AMARILLO TX. TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ************************************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:

Dan54

We are interested in coming to your event. Dan & Kelly Marshall, Columbus, Ohio. We are Heartland owners but have not yet joined any of the Heartland Owners chapters. What steps do we need to take to attend? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dan54

Does our forum membership include owners club membership?

Dahillbilly

it does not; check the Owners Tab above for information on joining the HOC then each Chapter has ways to join their respective chapter.

• Event Type
    Campout and Meet and Greet​
  • I will not make this a structured Camp-out/Meet and Greet, You can do whatever you want to. I give you the opportunity to go out and see the city and surronding areas if you want. We will be busy at this one, with the Balloon Fiesta. This event is known all over the world. Balloons from all over the world come to Albuquerqe for the annual Balloon Fiesta. 2024 will be the 52nd year. Unless you book an RV spot 1 to 2 years out, this will be a once in a lifetime oppertunity to attend this event up close. I have been in the Albuquerque area for over 20 years and this is the first time I have been able to get and RV spot near the Fiesta field. Most hotels are already booked for the event. So come join us this year and have a ball with fellow friends and RV,ers. If you know myself and Tammy in any way, this event will be a blast and a time to remember!!! There is no fee to attend, we do pot luck dinners and Breakfasts. This will off set the fees.
  • SEE Y'ALL SOON

• Venue Name
    Enchanted Trails RV Park and Trading Post
  • Venue Contact Name
    Just tell them it is the "Heartland Group"
  • Venue Contact Phone
    (800) 326-6317
  • Venue Street Address
    14305 Central Ave. NW
  • Venue City
    Albuquerque
    Venue State / Province
    NM
    Venue Zip Code

• Rally Dates: 9 Oct to 15 Oct 2024

• Number of Sites Held
  • Site Costs per Night
    About 90.00 per night. Exact amount will be known on or about 1 Jan 2024. (I was told only about $2.00- 3.00 increase possibly) Call and make your reservations NOW!!!!! Tell them you are with the Heartland Group with Norm Boyce. It is Pay as you arrive. But a credit card will be held and on file. Please if you need to cancel, call at a minumum of 10 days before your arrival date.
  • You do not have to stay the complete 7 days,. Just book the nights you want to stay

• Event Leader Contact
    Norm And Tammy Boyce
  • Event Summary
  • This will be during the the annual Balloon Feista event for 2024. You dont want to miss this campout and meet and greet.
  • I have just made a deal with the park to hold 30 sites for us.
  • I have 30 FHU pull through big rig friendly sites on hold for us.

• Here is the caviot----

• They are all 30 AMP sites. DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED PLEASE
  • The average temp in the valley is between 74-90 degrees. You can make this work.
  • Bring fans-- If you desire.
  • It took a lot of negoations to even get sites locked down. The park owner was very accomidating to help and lock these down.
  • Balloon Fiesta Park is about 20 miles away. A UBER ride showed about $25.00 t0 $30.00 (one way).

• Agenda
    This adjenda will be updated as we add activities.

• "WE POUR @ 4 every night.
  • We will do a breakfast one or two mornings
  • We will do a couple of pot luck dinners
  • In the evenings we can have game tables

• Attendee

• 1. Tammy and Norm Boyce
  • 2. Marc and Tammy Tubbs
  • 3. Darren and Pam Davis
  • 4. Bob Anderson
  • 5. Kathy & Randy Reano
  • 6. Susan Fackrell Howard
  • 7. Rona OKeefe
  • 8. Jim and Melody Minor
  • 9. Dan & Kelly Marshall
Thank you Norm. We just booked.
Carla and Tom Sherrick

normb01

Please let me know when you call and book, so I can keep track of everyone attending

Thanks

Norm

Bogie

Hi Norm,

We made a reservation a few days ago. I PM'ed you but you may have not seen it.
So add Joe and Luise Ragni to the list. Looking forward to it.

Thanks.

normb01

Hi Norm,

We made a reservation a few days ago. I PM'ed you but you may have not seen it.
So add Joe and Luise Ragni to the list. Looking forward to it.

Thanks.
got you covered. It will be a blast and cant wait to meet you two

Dan54

Trying to pick some days to make reservations. In going to balloonfiesta.com I see the dates posted there are October 5-13, 2024. The chapter camp out is set for October 9-15, 2014. Is that correct?

Dan54

Dan & Kelly Marshall are now booked at Enchanted Trails. What events do we need to buy tickets for? We are there Thursday & Friday, leaving Saturday. Thanks!

normb01

Dan & Kelly Marshall are now booked at Enchanted Trails. What events do we need to buy tickets for? We are there Thursday & Friday, leaving Saturday. Thanks!

yes the festival is 5 - 13 Oct. you will have the 2 days to go to the festival. We will have some activities during hte evenings and in the mornings See you there

Dan54

Thanks. I assume admission tickets are available on the Balloon Fiesta website?