Roof Bubbles

imchud

A qiuck question regarding the roof on our 09 Big Horn... My DW got up on the roof the other day to sweep it off:D - while she was up there she said there was a bunch of little air bubbles all over the roof:confused: my question is will these settle down or do i need to bring it in for service???

Thanks -- Tommy

RollingHome

loothig, Look at the PICs below. I have "roof bubbles" too... only I call them roof zits... They won't give you any problems as long as you don't pop them by walking on them. My roof zits were created because the Elkhart IA. technicians who built my unit did not sweep or blow off ALL debris particles before they glued the membrane down. Guess what else ALMOST EVERY OTHER BRAND RV & MOTORHOME has them too ! Just don't walk on them and they won't give you a leak. "IF" you do pop one, Clearasil won't work, you have to put a Dicor Patch on the hole if you pop a roof zit. Dicor is the company that makes the membrane. The membrane is about as thick as a pool liner. It is impossible to remove these roof zits, they are glued down under the membrane for eternity. THE LAST PIC IS A POPPED ROOF ZIT J Roof 4.JPGRoof 3.JPGRoof 1.JPGRoof 2 cut.JPG