Holding tank vent

Softballdad

I've thought about installing a Cyclone holding tank vent to help eliminate odors. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
1. Do these things really work? <o:p></o:p>
2. Which of the four roof vents is the black water tank? <o:p></o:p>

scott b

xtreme vent

The best one out there is called Xtreme vent, they can be purchased from www.coilnwrap.com . They have an online video that shows how they work as well as installation. A couple things you should know, they work great , they are easy to install , and if you can, get three of them , 1 for each of your holding tanks. Often Grey tank odors can get just as bad as Black tank odors. This site sells all kinds of cool stuff. Good Luck ...Scott

Northern Virginia
I've thought about installing a Cyclone holding tank vent to help eliminate odors. ffice:eek:ffice" /><o>:p></o>:p>
1. Do these things really work? <o>:p></o>:p>
2. Which of the four roof vents is the black water tank? <o>:p></o>:p>

Go up on the roof and put your ear to the vents (not your nose-they all smell pretty ripe-don't ask me how I know :eek:) and have someone flush the commode. You'll be able to hear the right one.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Go up on the roof and put your ear to the vents (not your nose-they all smell pretty ripe-don't ask me how I know :eek:) and have someone flush the commode. You'll be able to hear the right one.

Inquiring minds want to know!:D:rolleyes: