slide controls

buck0428

I have a 2009 big country which we love! My only real complaint is that I can't control the slideouts independently. I noticed the 2011's have a three way valve set up to allow for seperate control. Does anyone know of a modification to remedy this on my 2009 BC? Any input would be appreciated.

jimtoo

Hi buck0428,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I think you could get the manifold valve and install it yourself, but would need the lines made up also. I did a search of the forum and did not find where anyone has done this yet.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

azbound

I am not familiar with how the BC works but the BH has control valves at the Hydro pump for each slid and you can open and close these valves if you want to only operate certain slides, You can also operate the slides from a switch located at the pump. Have you checked to see if this is the case with your BC?

buck0428

Hi Jim, Thanks for your reply. I will look for the manifold valve. I was hopeful that another owner had remedied this and could point me in the right direction. I'm pretty handy so I'll see what I can figure out. Thanks again. Will keep you posted. Happy Camping! Dan R

buck0428

I did check and I don't have the control valve. I'm going to see what I d.o to modify it myself. Thanks for replying. Dan