Has anyone been trapped in the shower?

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
If you will admitt it, its funny if it does not happen to you. We were north of Kamloops BC at my sisters lake house. I went quading. when my wife got up and had a shower she knew somnething was wrong when she heard a click as she slid the doors closed (half round in the corner ) she was trapped for 45 minutes and panicking. Somehow she broke a garment hook she used for a robe and forced it through the doors and popped the latch. Lesson learned. make sure the latch is all the way over when closing the shower doors,

HowardBJr

HowardBJr
Kathy got trapped in the shower a couple of weeks ago. She thought I did it which I didn't. I'm thinking of moving the latch higher up so that if anyone gets locked in the shower they could reach over the top and unlock it. Kathy is not exactly NBA height so that still may not solve the problem for her. I may just remove the latch completely. If you happen to be in your rig by yourself and you don't have the latch fully opened when you close the shower door you could spend a L-O-N-G time in the shower trying to get out.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Last week our eight year old grandson got locked in the shower. Of course we wouldn't leave him alone while in the shower so he called for help and we were there right away. We had a laugh over it and never gave it another thought but now know different. I'll have a good look at the latch in a couple days and see what I can figure out to do with it.