ATF: Bighorn - Slideout - passenger side 3670RL

Upon arriving at a campground we noticed that the slideout (passenger side) on our 3070RL opened about an inch or two. My husband assumed that I had not closed it properly. When we packed up to leave, I made sure that the slideout was closed all the way, when we arrived home, it was slightly opened about an inch or two again. Has anyone experienced this?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Have you checked the hydraulic fluid level in the tank? You might also check around for a leak somewhere.

Peace
Dave

Willym

We've had our bedromm slide move out a tad when operating the front legs. I assumed that one of the solenoid valves for that slide was passing a bit. After several operations of the bedroom slide the problem went away. I suggest that you exercise the offending slide several times. Thwere might be a little debris in one of it's valves causing it to pass.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I think I read that once you've either extended or retracted the slide, you should close the selector valve for it. It also helps keep the seals in the valve from taking a set. When I open or close the rig, I'll open all four valves, move the slides, and then close all four valves again.