PDA

View Full Version : Greetings & Salutations from Thunder Bay Ontario!

hiwallhunter
08-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Hi everyone. This is my second post and just to let you know... I have installed a 22" Samsung LED TV in my North Country 24 RKS. So now... hunting trips will never be the same after a number of years in a Boler [8 feet of happiness!] we will really be lounging in style!! I am looking forward to my first shakedown trip for smallgame in September north of the city accompanied by a buddy . Should be really good!
The hiwallhunter

Chainsaw
08-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Happy hunting, are you going up toward Armstrong or over north of Marathon? Now you will have to come to the Ontario Rally.

camr
08-29-2011, 09:06 AM
Hi Hiwallhunter. Welcome to the group. Like Manitoba, you have no shortage of wonderful campgrounds minutes from your door. In a previous life, I had a trucking run that brought me to the lake head on a weekly run, one week via Dryden, and the next week via Ft. Francis. I would drive by so many wonderful places to camp, and of course, now we are in a position in life to finally visit them. For anyone on the forum who has not visited the Thunder Bay area, it truly is one of the nicest places to spend a week, month or lifetime. Scenery that is right out of a movie, and a city full of friendly people.
You made a great choice of trailer, and a great choice of forums. Welcome aboard.
Cam currently at the Gull Harbour campground at Helca Provincial Park, Manitoba.