PDA

View Full Version : Pudding Shot Recipes

Ken and Cory
08-30-2011, 06:52 PM
This is for everyone that attended the Lake Leelanua rally and wanted the recipes for the pudding shots that were served at the campfire. Enjoy Everyone! Ken and Cory Baker

1 Small Pudding
¾ c milk
¾ c liquor (your choice – you can mix them up too…1/4 baileys ¼ kahlua ¼ yaeger – doesn’t have to be all the same liquor)
8 oz cool whip (be creative – use the flavored cool whips too!!)

Mix pudding and milk. Add liquor and then add cool whip. Spoon into individual shot cups. Add lids and FREEZE!!

These are a few that I have tried and some that I haven’t. Just have fun with it and mix your favorite liquor with your favorite pudding. I have tried so many different ones I can’t remember them all….LOL!!

HAVE FUN…ENJOY!!

Chocoholic – Choc pudding with choc vodka
Banana – Banana pudding with 99 bananas (use a little more milk and a little less alcohol on this one – 99 bananas is REALLY strong!) Or you can use chocolate pudding with 99 bananas for a chocolate banana
Raspberry Truffle – Chocolate pudding w/ Raspberry vodka
Thin mint – choc pudding w/ mint liquor
White Russian – vanilla pudding w/ Kahlua
Butterscotch – Butterscotch pudding w/ Butterscotch schnapps
mounds – Choc pudding w/ coconut rum
Raspberry Cheesecake – Cheesecake pudding w/ Raspberry Vodka
Lemon Drop – Lemon pudding w/ lemon Schnapps
Hawaiian delite – Banana pudding w/ coconut rum
Rootbeer Float – Vanilla Pudding w/ Rootbeer Schnapps
Orange Creamsicle – Vanilla pudding w/ orange vodka and triple sec
Slippery Nipple – Butterscotch pudding w/ Baileys and butterscotch schnapps
Blueberry Cheesecake – Cheesecake pudding w/ Blueberry vodka
Strawberry lemonade – Lemon Pudding w/ Strawberry vodka
Black Forest Cake (Cherry Cordial) – Choc pudding w/ Black Cherry Vodka
Mocha Java – Choc pudding w/Double Espresso Vodka
Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Choc pudding w/ Strawberry Vodka
Strawberry Cheesecake – cheesecake pudding w/ strawberry vodka

dbylinski
08-30-2011, 07:00 PM
We didn't get to the rally but it's a sure bet you're going to see these moving around the Northeast Rally Circuit! Man, oh man, oh man!!!! Thanks for posting!

jbeletti
08-30-2011, 08:10 PM
Thanks posting the recipes Cory. The butterscotch treat you gave us at the campfire was yumalicious!

Jim

cookie
08-30-2011, 09:57 PM
I kinda liked the chocolate/raspberry better. But all were good.
Thanks Cory and Ken.

Peace
Dave

TRAVELER07
08-31-2011, 07:13 PM
Cory I'm not pickey I liked both thanks for the post I.O.U. the next one! thanks Rick

Ken and Cory
08-31-2011, 07:36 PM
HEY, why does everyone keep giving Cory the credit? I made them!! Ha Ha Ha I am glad everyone enjoyed them. Making the Root Beer and the Strawberry Cheesecake ones for this weekend! Anyone going to be at Panchos Pond?

Wharton
09-01-2011, 04:56 AM
Instant pudding or regular pudding??

These sound so good............................

PSF513
09-01-2011, 06:20 AM
Ken & Cory: Can I come stay with you? I am potty trained and I will work for food and alcohol (alcohol preferably). I do snore however.:)

Ken and Cory
09-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Instant has worked best so far!

Ken and Cory
09-01-2011, 12:05 PM
We do like to have a good time! But still have to work for a few more years, Dang It! I was thinking that I needed a job where I worked for Alcohol.

twohappycampers
09-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Sound sooooo delicious! Anyone have any suggestions for substitutions for the flavoured liquor? Thinking maybe a flavoured syrup of some kind? Yummmmmy!

Ken and Cory
09-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Doug and Lorna, I haven't been making these very long and haven't even thought of using anything besides Booze! LOL But thats just us!

Ken