Congradulations Jim Beletti & Heartland RV Company...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I read a few forums and publications. Today I received my newest issue of the Gypsy Journal. I saw the following about Jim Beletti. Now The Gypsy Journal is a private RV Travel Newspaper published and written by Nick Russell. Nick is a fulltime RVer and has been publishing the Gypsy Journal for many years.

If you have not read the Journal you might find one in some RV Parks but you can subscripe to it. I am attaching a copy of my renewal form that you can use to send in for your own issues.This to me is a feather in the hat of Jim Beletti and Heartland.

I like the part that goes and I quote " That's why, in all of our years of publishing the Gypsy Journal, Heartland is the only RV Manufacturer whose advertising we have accepted. Others have approached us, but when I tell them that it is my policy to report the good and the bad about any product, and their advertising dollars won't change that, they go away."

Only Heartland.....

Way to go JB & Heartland.With pride.

BC

Gypsy Journal Jim Beletti and Heartland.jpg

Last edited:

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks for posting Bob and congratulations to Jim and Heartland for not being afraid of constructive criticism. This forum is a testament to that and a huge reason why we chose Heartland.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I wonder if any other RV Manufacturer has a "Jim Beletti". I kind of doubt it but I"m pretty sure Heartland realizes how important Jim's role is to them.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
There is only one "Jim Beletti" and we've got him! After my conversation with Coley Brady last week I can assure you that Heartland fully recognizes the importance of the Owners Club and their "Jim Beletti". JB, you da man!

loafer

Congrats Jim and Nancy and Heartland.
Jim has those many qualities that most companies would love to have in their employees. He is a people person, organizer,good listener,very knowledgeable and gets to live the dream. All this while travelling the country to many rallies and having a new home built at the same time.It is a great partnership which we hope will continue for a long time.
Yes a big shout out to Jim and Heartland
Bill

Dave49

And if you know Nick Russell you know he tells it like it is. He's a straight shooter and his Gypsy Journal is great and informative. He does a ton for the RV community all across America. He lives on the road, works on the road and knows his business. He also just started the ereader for his publishing of books and has found great success there also. Him and his wife Terry are full of knowledge.

Good for you Nick on backing Heartland!! And good for Heartland to go with his terms and report it all. Heartland going with his terms says it all, they will take care of you.

Dave

jbeletti

Hey y'all,

Thanks for posting the article Bob. Great seeing you and Pat (and Trevor) in TX. We had some fun didn't we :)

I appreciate all the accolades here but it's really not needed. I really enjoy what I do and I get tremendous satisfaction doing my best to see that Heartlanders enjoy their ownership experience.

I also really appreciate all the constructive feedback given to me online, by phone and in person. As you know, I don't own or run Heartland RVs, nor do I build or service our RVs, but I take tremendous pride in working here and I feel I have a vested interest is seeing that Heartland builds the best product in their price point for all brands we build.

Nearly a day goes by that I'm not sending something up the chain in order to improve the product. Though I don't always get everything I suggest, I get a lot. And by extension, that means you get a lot. Still we're not perfect. We don't always get it right. When given a chance to make it right, we usually hit the mark.

Thanks for your trust, your confidence and to a great many of you, your friendship. See you out there at the rallies and shows this season!

Jim

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim, The only thing that I can add is that when you do things right and in a honest way good things happen as they should.
Congratulations Jim and Nancy. First class people deserve recognition.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles