HL-There are employees that will go the extra mile to serve customers..............

dfk009

Earlier this week I got the desire to order another remote for our ElkRidge. I called the 1-877-262-8032 customer service number. I was placed in touch with parts, but got their answering machine. They ask me to state what I wanted, the year, model, and VIN # of rv, along with name and return telephone number. That was early one afternoon. The next day, late morning, I remembered that no one had returned my phone call. So I called parts again. Again, the answering machine, and not a live person. By this time I was getting rather "hot under the collar".:mad: Hung up, and called again. I ask the switchboard operator to speak to a manager. She said she would, but said "first let me see if I can get someone else to answer". "If no answer, please call back, and I will put you in touch with a manager". With a happy ending to my problem, within a matter of seconds a pleasant voice answered and ask if they could help me, WHICH THEY DID! Thanks to the switchboard operator, she kept me a satified customer of HL. HL could use more employees like her.:D

aatauses

The person you may have gotten may have been Shelby--she is super and will help you all the time.
al