Thinking of selling my Cyclone and tandem towing

Urban350

I am thinking of selling my Cyclone 300C and tandem towing my 2 atv's. I am looking at purchasing any one of these trailers, BC 2950RK, BC 3070RE, BH 3010RE, and last but not least BH 3070RL.

I now heartland does not recomend tandem towing, and they will void the frame warranty, is there anything else I should be aware of?

Any thoughts on the above mentioned trailers?

Thanks Tim

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Talk to Lippert before you determine the warranty is gone. Because they sell a hitch for their chassis to tandem tow up to 3,000lbs. You can find this hitch on their website.

Find out from Lippert if this applies to all fo their chassis or just certain models.

I would look at a tandem axle trailer to fit the two atv's. Even a custom made trailer so it is as light as possible. But stick with a tandem if possible as it will be a much safer tow. Swaying or Fishing will be greatly reduced with tandem vs single axle.

If you think you need brakes on the 2nd trailer I would look at the self contained hyd setup. Where it works off the compression fo the hitch. As it has a cylinder in there that compresses as you slow down and the weight of the trailer drives the cylinder to compress. Forcing Hyd pressure to the brake drums or disc brakes.

danemayer

Check state laws governing multiple trailers and total length.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD