New tires today.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Well it's that time again (WooooHoooo!) to de-winterize the BH. New tires this morning and the china bombs are gone. Towed it with the new TV to the tire shop this morning and everything was great. Now I have to get everything up and going, check for leaks, install the new fender, treat the roof, wash n wax, move the trailer light plug up into the bed of the truck, fix the brakes that the blow out tore the wiring up on and then start on DWs honey dew list. All this before we leave on the 18th of March for Louisiana. I got this😀

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Rex... What tires did you get? (where and how much?) Just being nosey!

I went with Hankook 14 ply trailer tires. $225ish per tire. I've been running them on my dual tandem trailer and they are tough as nails. My tire guys said that they should last well and since the weight ratio is considerably lower than if I were pulling equipment that would even be plus. I was running them on my last TV until I purchased the new one a couple weeks ago and loved them. Not the trailer tires but Hankooks all terrains.

sengli

Got to love that duramax. Still waiting for the weather to break, so I too can de-winterize the BH.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nice truck, Rex! Look forward to seeing it at the OK chapter rally.

BTW, today's high in Dallas was 88! But low tonight will be in the 40s, as a cold front comes through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk