Body Repair

danemayer

Hi Mjordan,

It would help to know where you're located and how far you're willing to travel.

You might also contact your insurance company. The adjusters will know who's capable of this type of work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MJordan

"PA n MA s"
I am in Ohio.
Currently at the Rally in Goshen, IN.
I am retired and can travel several hundred miles for a good to excellent repair service.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I am in Ohio.
I am retired and can travel several hundred miles for a good to excellent repair service.

MJordan, sorry to hear about this! You might ask Heartland while you are here, whom they recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I am in Ohio.

Talk to them at RV Capital in Elkhart. They do great work.

jwpurdy

Do not take to RV Capitol in Elkart. I drove all the way from Colorado for de-lamination repair last year and they did a terrible job that needs redone.
Was to take 3 days and they took 14 days to repair and the repair had cracked open already half way home.

MJordan

"PA n MA s"
Do not take to RV Capitol in Elkart. I drove all the way from Colorado for de-lamination repair last year and they did a terrible job that needs redone.
Was to take 3 days and they took 14 days to repair and the repair had cracked open already half way home.

Sorry to hear that.
Thanks for sharing your experience so I don't repeat it.