Heartland "business" cards

Jim Posz

We have attended various rallies where folks gave us their personalized cards with the Heartland logo on them. Are these printed by Heartland, independent sources or both? As we travel more we could use them. Just seems wrong to call them business cards now that we're retired.
Jim an Betty Posz

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have attended various rallies where folks gave us their personalized cards with the Heartland logo on them. Are these printed by Heartland, independent sources or both? As we travel more we could use them. Just seems wrong to call them business cards now that we're retired.
Jim an Betty Posz

Jim, Heartland used to include in the owners club membership packet...a small stack of cards with their logo, that had a place for you to hand-write your name and contact info. Not sure if they still do that.

I believe many folks have created their own cards. I am a freelance graphic designer and I have designed and printed custom cards for a few owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Here's another plug for Erika's work. The cards she made for me are outstanding and at a reasonable cost.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We used Vista Print online...you can design it right on the website and the cost is quite reasonable....

kowAlski631

We used Vista Print online...you can design it right on the website and the cost is quite reasonable....

Same here. Turned out really nice, was reasonable in cost, & turnaround was quick.

Paul & Martha

Life's too short. Live so you can say "Remember when" not "I wish I had".

marthamscott

I print my own on my laser printer with Avery Business Card stock. You can print as many as you need for the trip or to have on hand. It is pretty easy to do if you can use Microsoft Word.

Martha Scott

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I also got mine from Vista Print also.

Now that I am retired and Fulltime I call then RV Cards.

Works for me.

jo9463

I'm looking at getting some cards. What kind of information is normally put on a card?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I've designed a few for folks. Usually we put names, Heartland Owners Club number, and whatever contact info you want. Usually cell phone and email. Some have included their blog or website address. We've also included a state shape/flag, on occasion. I've done some with a pic of their coach, some with a pic of the couple. It's entirely up to you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wino2

We went thru Vista Prints for ours also. The format is easy to work with, and you can upload a picture of your rig, your-selves or pets. We also included our Heartland number, cell numbers, home town. Just have fun designing them!