New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I am pleased to introduce our two newest members of the AZ Chapter, Tom & Fran Hallock.
Their membership was approved today and we are all excited they have selected our Chapter for membership!

Please help me welcome Tom & Fran.

We look forward to meeting you in the near future and hope you will participate in as many Chapter activities as possible.

Garry

Mrsfish

Awesome!! Our little group keeps on growing! Welcome and looking forward to meeting you in person - Ann and Rick

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Tom and Fran.... So glad that you decided to join... Looking forward to meeting you at our October or January Rally...

Doublegranch

Wow, our little AZ Chapter is really taking shape.....Please help me welcome two new members as of this morning.....Robert & Katena Kivlighn. Their membership was approved just minutes ago and we are all excited to have them join our Chapter.

Robert & Katena, welcome to the AZ Chapter and let us know if you need anything. You will find our group very active and for a new club we have lots of activities past and present on the books. Please check out our Rally's in Oct and Jan and hope you will join us....Send me an email if you need any help.

Garry

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Robert & Katena.... You will find this chapter a great one to be a member of.... Cookie and I are anxiously waiting to meet you at a upcoming chapter function...
Ron

Doublegranch

I am pleased to announce we have two new members in the Arizona Chapter. Wow our Chapter is really growing....PLease help me welcome Larry & Marilyn Gubbels....aka ...Grey Ghost....from the Glendale area.

Larry & Marilyn, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter and look forward to you joining our many activities that have been planned this year. Hope you will join us in our First Rally in Oct and again in Jan for the Quartzsite Rally.

You have joined a super Chapter and the Members will help you in any way possible. Let us know if you need anything.

Garry

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron-Cookie

GREAT!! It is nice to have two more members for our Chapter.... Welcome Larry and Marilyn!
Cookie and I are anxious to meet you at our next Chapter function....
See you at the October Rally!

Grey Ghost

Hope to see everyone at the October Rally, we have never joined a group like this before and are always looking to meet new friends that enjoy seeing the USA from an R.V. We travel in our 2011 Heartland GreyStone with our little furry friend called Buddy, he is a 10 year old Westie and he LOVES to camp and has never met anyone he didn't just love. We have done a bit of camping along the coast of California, up into Colorado, some parts of Utah and all over Arizona. Love the mountains and the ocean and since we are from the Midwest originally try to visit country that isn't flat. In all fairness however, there are a number of very nice campground in the Midwest also. I'm retired now after 35 years in hospital administration and my wife still works but looks forward to retirement soon. Hope to see everyone in October! Thanks for letting us in the group! :cool:

Doublegranch

AZ Chapter is excited to announce another new member to our Chapter! Bill Kusar resides just a little SE of Tucson. Bill's membership was just approved and brings our club membership to another milestone.

Please help me welcome Bill to the AZ Chapter family!

Bill, we are all excited to meet you soon and hope you will be able to take advantage and participate in all our Chapter events. We have two Rally's on the books, OCT and JAN....we will look forward to seeing your
at the Rally's.

Garry & Dakota, My "Aussie" Girl.

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Bill.... Looking forward to meeting you at the Rally in October...

We are up in North Dakota right now but will be coming back to the sun after a while... The rain and mosquitoes are getting on my pip...

Doublegranch

It is a pleasure to introduce our two new members to the Arizona Chapter: Greg and Denise just joined the Heartland Owners club and our Chapter a few hours ago. They are currently in Calif and then driving to Texas to pick up their NEW Heartland RV. How exciting for you both.

Greg & Denise, we are all excited you have joined the Heartland Owners CLub and selected the Arizona Chapter. We have a super group of people and everyone will go out of their way to help you out. Greg & Denise are not new to the RV world but new to the Heartland Toy Hauler.... We will see you both at the Oct Rally and can't wait to meet you! Be safe on the road picking up your new unit.....

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Greg and Denise.... Look forward to meeting you at the October Rally... Cookie and I are basking in the North Dakota sun right now... Was a high in the lower 60's with a low in the 50's the night before... Looking forward to getting back to warmer Arizona weather later this month. Again welcome!!! If you need anything just ask...

Doublegranch

WOW, What exciting times for our AZ Chapter....we have four new members to welcome....

Jo & Bill Smith and Mark & Michelle Kosanko..... they have just joined our AZ Chapter and I could not be more excited!!!!!!!!! Please help me welcome these new members to our Chapter. We are both honored and excited you have selected our Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club membership. Our first & inaugural Rally for the Arizona Chapter is in Oct and I hope you will join us in the activities.

You have selected to join a great group of people and I know they will help you feel welcome! Should you need anything, just let us know and help is on the way.

To all our AZ Chapter members, please help me welcome Jo & Bill and Mark & Michelle to our Chapter.

I hope you will be able to participate in our chapter events and please look at the two Rally's posted, OCt and Jan. These events should be a great time!

Our little Chapter is growing and has far surpassed expectations for the first 4 1/2 months from our founding date....

Garry & Dakota, My " Aussie Girl"

Mrsfish

Welcome, hola and chow! Hope to meet you all really soon. We've grown so quickly that it will be like meeting a whole new classroom of new friends at the beginning of a school year! Hope everyone can make it to our October rally. Must be Garry's great karma :)

Ron-Cookie

A BIG BIG welcome to Jo & Bill Smith Plus Mark & Michelle!! Looking forward to meeting you guys at our October or January Rally...