PDA

View Full Version : New AZ Chapter Members

Pages : [1] 2

Doublegranch
03-29-2014, 09:19 PM
Help me Welcome Greg and Rita Mobley as our newest members of the AZ Chapter. They attended the Phoenix Meet-n-Greet today and we are excited to have them as part of our Chapter Family...
Sorry for the delay in introducing them, but there was a slight mix up and their Chapter membership was inadvertently placed in another Chapter. All has been corrected they are official.

Greg and Rita, is was great meeting you both today.

Garry

azbigfoot
03-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Welcome Greg and Rita,
Nice sitting and talking with both of you today.
Jeff & Ruth

Ron-Cookie
03-29-2014, 10:28 PM
Welcome Greg and Rita.... Nice meeting you at the Meet & Greet today...

jbeletti
03-29-2014, 10:41 PM
Welcome Greg and Rita!

For20hunter
03-30-2014, 05:31 AM
Welcome Greg and Rita from us Heartlanders up here in Washington!

Rod Ditrich

ziggy
03-30-2014, 12:39 PM
Welcome to the group!

Kristy

MTPockets
03-30-2014, 01:28 PM
I believe we're members of the FL chapter but we're spending winter in AZ. Should we be members in AZ? Actually, what is reason for membership by chapter? Tracking? Just wondering; and should we be AZ member based on where we spend winter or our legal mailing address, which is FL.

Doublegranch
03-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Terry:

We would love to have you in our Chapter but that is totally up to you. If you are active in the AZ Chapter, then think about joining. It doesn't matter where you live, you are free to join and change Chapters anytime you want.
I know this year you are more active with us and will probably attend two Rally's with us, I don't remember you ever doing anything with the Fl Chapter.
It's an easy switch in your profile and you can always change if you desire.

Looking forward to seeing you and June for the Oct Rally...
Garry

Doublegranch
03-30-2014, 02:46 PM
Please welcome two new members to the AZ Chapter, Terry & June Rainwater. They are long time Heartland Owner Club Members, Full Time RVer's and just made a change over to the AZ Chapter.

Terry & June, Thanks for joining the AZ Chapter and being active with us. Make sure you have your guitar for the Oct Rally...

Welcome!
Garry

For20hunter
03-30-2014, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the Heartland Family Terry and June from your Heartlanders up here in Washington.

Doublegranch
04-11-2014, 11:56 PM
We have two new AZ Chapter Members as of today. Please welcome Richard & Cheryl Latimer from Mesa AZ. Their membership application was approved this morning.

Richard & Cheryl, we are excited to have you both join the AZ Chapter. We look forward to meeting you in the near future. Remember to check out the event listing on the main page and review the two Rally's we have planned. Oct and Jan 2015.

We will have a summer get together and perhaps a campout and hope you will be able to attend.

Let us know if you have any questions or need help getting around on the Heartland Website.

Garry

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
04-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Good Morning Cheryl & Rich welcome hope to see you two soon............Bob

Mrsfish
04-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Welcome! We may be young, but we are great! Looking forward to meeting you in person. Safe travels- Ann and Rick

Doublegranch
04-15-2014, 02:04 PM
Please help me welcome our newest members to the AZ Chapter, Micha & Lynn Riemer! Mcha and Lynn joined us for the Meet-n-Greet at the ranch and Wine Festival.
We are all excited you joined the AZ CHapter and look forward to many activities together.

Garry

For20hunter
04-15-2014, 03:02 PM
Welcome Micha and Lynn. If you ever make it up north, please look us up.

Rod Ditrich

Mrsfish
04-15-2014, 07:19 PM
It was so nice to meet you both on Saturday. Have fun in your full timing adventures, hoping you enjoy Austin and the adventures beyond. Looking forward to swapping more fishing tails. Tight lines - Ann and Rick

Doublegranch
04-22-2014, 03:35 PM
The AZ Chapter has two new members, Kim & Bob Dance. They are from Reno and full time RVers. They just joined our Chapter and help me in welcoming them!

Kim & Bob, we are all excited you joined the AZ Chapter and look forward to meeting you soon. Let us know if we may be of assistance!

Hope to see you at the Oct & Jan Rally.

Garry & Dakota, My "Aussie" girl

Mrsfish
04-22-2014, 05:34 PM
Good people joining a great club! Welcome aboard and looking forward to meeting you :)

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
04-23-2014, 09:08 AM
Hello Kim -Bob welcome hope to meet you soon ..........Bob

Ron-Cookie
04-23-2014, 11:26 AM
Welcome Kim and Bob!!! Looking forward to meeting you at our next Chapter function.... You joined a great bunch of people!
Looking forward to our first Rally in October!

Doublegranch
05-14-2014, 06:50 PM
I am pleased to introduce our two newest members of the AZ Chapter, Tom & Fran Hallock.
Their membership was approved today and we are all excited they have selected our Chapter for membership!

Please help me welcome Tom & Fran.

We look forward to meeting you in the near future and hope you will participate in as many Chapter activities as possible.

Garry

Mrsfish
05-14-2014, 09:09 PM
Awesome!! Our little group keeps on growing! Welcome and looking forward to meeting you in person - Ann and Rick

Ron-Cookie
05-14-2014, 10:16 PM
Welcome Tom and Fran.... So glad that you decided to join... Looking forward to meeting you at our October or January Rally...

BandK
05-14-2014, 10:46 PM
Welcome Tom and Fran. See you in October.

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
05-15-2014, 07:58 AM
Hope to see you at the Rally............Bob............

Doublegranch
05-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Wow, our little AZ Chapter is really taking shape.....Please help me welcome two new members as of this morning.....Robert & Katena Kivlighn. Their membership was approved just minutes ago and we are all excited to have them join our Chapter.

Robert & Katena, welcome to the AZ Chapter and let us know if you need anything. You will find our group very active and for a new club we have lots of activities past and present on the books. Please check out our Rally's in Oct and Jan and hope you will join us....Send me an email if you need any help.

Garry

Ron-Cookie
05-16-2014, 04:56 PM
Welcome Robert & Katena.... You will find this chapter a great one to be a member of.... Cookie and I are anxiously waiting to meet you at a upcoming chapter function...
Ron

Doublegranch
05-27-2014, 10:08 PM
I am pleased to announce we have two new members in the Arizona Chapter. Wow our Chapter is really growing....PLease help me welcome Larry & Marilyn Gubbels....aka ...Grey Ghost....from the Glendale area.

Larry & Marilyn, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter and look forward to you joining our many activities that have been planned this year. Hope you will join us in our First Rally in Oct and again in Jan for the Quartzsite Rally.

You have joined a super Chapter and the Members will help you in any way possible. Let us know if you need anything.

Garry

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
05-28-2014, 09:05 AM
See you two at the Rally

Ron-Cookie
05-28-2014, 09:20 AM
GREAT!! It is nice to have two more members for our Chapter.... Welcome Larry and Marilyn!
Cookie and I are anxious to meet you at our next Chapter function....
See you at the October Rally!

Grey Ghost
05-29-2014, 10:24 AM
Hope to see everyone at the October Rally, we have never joined a group like this before and are always looking to meet new friends that enjoy seeing the USA from an R.V. We travel in our 2011 Heartland GreyStone with our little furry friend called Buddy, he is a 10 year old Westie and he LOVES to camp and has never met anyone he didn't just love. We have done a bit of camping along the coast of California, up into Colorado, some parts of Utah and all over Arizona. Love the mountains and the ocean and since we are from the Midwest originally try to visit country that isn't flat. In all fairness however, there are a number of very nice campground in the Midwest also. I'm retired now after 35 years in hospital administration and my wife still works but looks forward to retirement soon. Hope to see everyone in October! Thanks for letting us in the group! :cool:

Doublegranch
06-23-2014, 09:59 AM
AZ Chapter is excited to announce another new member to our Chapter! Bill Kusar resides just a little SE of Tucson. Bill's membership was just approved and brings our club membership to another milestone.

Please help me welcome Bill to the AZ Chapter family!

Bill, we are all excited to meet you soon and hope you will be able to take advantage and participate in all our Chapter events. We have two Rally's on the books, OCT and JAN....we will look forward to seeing your
at the Rally's.

Garry & Dakota, My "Aussie" Girl.

Ron-Cookie
06-23-2014, 11:46 AM
Welcome Bill.... Looking forward to meeting you at the Rally in October...

We are up in North Dakota right now but will be coming back to the sun after a while... The rain and mosquitoes are getting on my pip...

Doublegranch
07-02-2014, 09:41 PM
It is a pleasure to introduce our two new members to the Arizona Chapter: Greg and Denise just joined the Heartland Owners club and our Chapter a few hours ago. They are currently in Calif and then driving to Texas to pick up their NEW Heartland RV. How exciting for you both.

Greg & Denise, we are all excited you have joined the Heartland Owners CLub and selected the Arizona Chapter. We have a super group of people and everyone will go out of their way to help you out. Greg & Denise are not new to the RV world but new to the Heartland Toy Hauler.... We will see you both at the Oct Rally and can't wait to meet you! Be safe on the road picking up your new unit.....

Ron-Cookie
07-03-2014, 09:04 AM
Welcome Greg and Denise.... Look forward to meeting you at the October Rally... Cookie and I are basking in the North Dakota sun right now... Was a high in the lower 60's with a low in the 50's the night before... Looking forward to getting back to warmer Arizona weather later this month. Again welcome!!! If you need anything just ask...

Doublegranch
07-07-2014, 10:02 PM
WOW, What exciting times for our AZ Chapter....we have four new members to welcome....

Jo & Bill Smith and Mark & Michelle Kosanko..... they have just joined our AZ Chapter and I could not be more excited!!!!!!!!! Please help me welcome these new members to our Chapter. We are both honored and excited you have selected our Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club membership. Our first & inaugural Rally for the Arizona Chapter is in Oct and I hope you will join us in the activities.

You have selected to join a great group of people and I know they will help you feel welcome! Should you need anything, just let us know and help is on the way.

To all our AZ Chapter members, please help me welcome Jo & Bill and Mark & Michelle to our Chapter.

I hope you will be able to participate in our chapter events and please look at the two Rally's posted, OCt and Jan. These events should be a great time!

Our little Chapter is growing and has far surpassed expectations for the first 4 1/2 months from our founding date....

Garry & Dakota, My " Aussie Girl"

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
07-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Welcome see you soon .

Mrsfish
07-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Welcome, hola and chow! Hope to meet you all really soon. We've grown so quickly that it will be like meeting a whole new classroom of new friends at the beginning of a school year! Hope everyone can make it to our October rally. Must be Garry's great karma :)

gregattaway
07-08-2014, 06:13 AM
Thanks for the welcome and welcome to the folks newer than us ... :)

Ron-Cookie
07-09-2014, 09:22 AM
A BIG BIG welcome to Jo & Bill Smith Plus Mark & Michelle!! Looking forward to meeting you guys at our October or January Rally...

Kosanko
07-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome and look forward to meeting all of you at the rally in October!!

BandK
07-12-2014, 11:44 PM
Hi folks,
Welcome to the AZ Chapter! We are looking forward to meeting you in Oct.

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
07-13-2014, 10:59 AM
Welcome you two see you in Oct.

Grey Ghost
07-14-2014, 05:40 PM
Welcome and hope to see you in October. Great way to met new people and make new friends. We hope to make the trip also. Enjoy the group and if you have questions, just ask someone is always ready to answer. Have fun and enjoy!

Doublegranch
07-18-2014, 09:43 AM
WOW....this is some exciting times for the Arizona Chapter......Please help me welcome our newest members, Richard and Vicki Allen! Their membership was approved this morning and we are happy and honored they have selected the AZ Chapter for their membership in the Heartland Owners Club.

Richard and Vicki, we are all excited to meet you soon and hope you will join in the activities for our upcoming two Rally's. Our Inaugural Rally will be held in Oct and from the RSVP list, it should be really a great crowd. Our second Rally will be in Jan and held at Quartzsite. This also will be exciting times as the Rally will be at the time of the worlds largest RV Show there in Quartzsite.

Welcome Richard and Vicki.....Let us know if you need anything!

Our little chapter has grown from our Feb 2014 start up to 23 RV's and 42 Members.....Let's keep growing and have some fun!

Ron-Cookie
07-18-2014, 11:54 AM
WELCOME Richard and Vicki! Cookie and I hope to meet you at one of our Rallys! We have a great group of people in the Chapter... You will enjoy our group!

Mrsfish
07-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Welcome, bienvenidos- hope to meet you soon. This is setting up to be a great chapter and we're very happy you have joined us! Ann and Rick (and the labs)

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
07-18-2014, 10:43 PM
Hello and Welcome Come to the Rally and have some fun

gregattaway
07-26-2014, 09:25 AM
Picked up the new rig in TX ... what a story to tell at the gathering in Oct (:mad:) ... !!! On our way back to AZ !!!

Doublegranch
07-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Greg:

Can't wait for you to "Tell" your Tale of purchase! Should I order more scotch for the Rally? I assume this will be the long version....

You guys drive safe coming home and can't wait to see you in Oct.

Garry

gregattaway
07-28-2014, 11:35 PM
Garry,
not a scotch man per say, pacifico does hit the spot ...
everyday = a new part so on part 4 now ... lol

fyi, home in AZ now ... :)

Doublegranch
08-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: Terry Matsunaga & Sunny Sayarath have just joined our Chapter and their membership was approved just minutes ago. They are new to the RV world and have made a change in life from "tenting" to the RV. I know they will be very pleased with the change in life!

Terry & Sunny, we are all excited you selected our Chapter for your membership and can't wait to meet you both. Remember we have two Rally's on the books, one in Oct and the other in Jan. We hope you will review these events on the Heartland website and participate as much as possible. You have joined a great group of folks and they will be more than happy to help you ease into the RV world!! Don't be shy about asking for help.

Looking forward to meeting you both soon!

Mrsfish
08-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Welcome and hope to meet you both very soon. And also welcome to the rving world - hope you enjoy it as much as we have!

Ron-Cookie
08-03-2014, 02:35 PM
Welcome to you Terry and Sunny.... Hope to meet you at our first Rally in October.... WELCOME!!!

gregattaway
08-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Welcome Sunny and Terry !

jbeletti
08-03-2014, 03:50 PM
HI Terry and Sunny. Welcome to the club!

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
08-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Hello an welcome ,hope you two can make it to the Rally .............

B-N-Kusar
08-03-2014, 09:07 PM
I have been horrible at logging on. I am looking forward to our first rally in oct and meeting all the current and new members.

Doublegranch
08-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Hey everyone, say Hello and post a welcome for our newest Members of the Arizona Chapter: Larry & Jane Davidson. They joined our Chapter this morning and their membership was just approved. Larry & Jane are new to RVing and are excited to join us for our Inaugural Rally in Oct!!!

Larry & Jane, we are all excited that you selected the Arizona Chapter for your membership! You have joined a great group of people and a number of them live up and around your way in the Phoenix area. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We have a great turn out of RSVP for the Oct Rally and you will be able to meet about half the Chapter members there!

Can't wait to meet you both!

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
08-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Hello an welcome hope two see you two at the Rally ........

gregattaway
08-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Welcome !!!

Kosanko
08-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Welcome to the chapter Larry and Jane, we are new to RVing as well and we are learning as we go, look forward to meeting everyone at the innagural rally in October

Ron-Cookie
08-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Hey Jane and Larry we are glad that you two have joined the Arizona Chapter! We are looking forward to meeting you at a Rally soon!

Doublegranch
08-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Okay everyone.....we have a new addition to our Arizona Chapter: Please help me welcome Ken and Cory Baker. They are experienced RVers and Camp hosts. They have just re-upped their membership for 3 years and have changed chapters to Arizona!

Ken & Cory, we are so excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your renewed membership! Our Chapter is only 6 1/2 months old, but we have acquired a great group of folks. Some new to the RVing and some very experienced. We hope you will participate in our Chapter events and Rally's. Our Inaugural Rally will be in Oct and there is still room to sign up! Our second Rally will be in Quartzsite in Jan. We can't wait to meet you and hope it will be soon!

Let us know if you need anything!Okay everyone, how about a big posting for our newest members!

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
08-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Welcome Ken -n-Cory hope to see you two at the Rally

Ron-Cookie
08-13-2014, 10:02 PM
Welcome Cory & Ken.... Looking forward to meeting you two... A GREAT Chapter you have joined!

Grey Ghost
08-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Welcome to the chapter, you fine some very nice people here that are always available to assist with any questions you might have. Again, welcome and hope to see you soon.

For20hunter
08-16-2014, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the Arizona Heartland Family Ken and Cory! We hope to see you down the road someday!

Rod Ditrich

Doublegranch
08-28-2014, 06:21 PM
The Arizona Chapter has two new members: Steve & Ginger Ahrens! Their membership was just approved today. Please help me welcome Steve and Ginger into the Arizona Chapter!

Steve & Ginger, we are all excited you have joined our Chapter and hope you will be able to participate in our upcoming events and Rally's. Our Quartzsite Rally in Jan is just up the road from you and this should be a great Rally.

Let us know if you need anything, you have joined a great group of people and they are willing to help if you just ask.

You will be getting a couple of informational Chapter emails in a few minutes to help you navigate around. Let us know if we may be of any assistance.

Wmnmy
08-28-2014, 06:25 PM
welcome all new members to the Heartland family happy camping......

Ron-Cookie
08-28-2014, 06:52 PM
Hey Steve and Ginger... Welcome to the Arizona Chapter! We are looking forward to meeting you at one of our Rallies (how about in October!) BTW Cookie has a sister named Ginger... I wonder how many Gingers are out there?

gregattaway
08-28-2014, 06:52 PM
Welcome !!!

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
08-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Welcome hope to see you two at the Rally

Kosanko
08-28-2014, 11:19 PM
Welcome To the chapter!!

chiefaret
08-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Thank to all for the I warm welcome. We can't make the October rally because of prior commitments, but look forward to future events.

Mrsfish
08-29-2014, 04:30 PM
Where are you that you have snow in August - or at least that's what the date on the photo show? And welcome! Anxious to meet you one day...happy travels. Ann and Rick

Doublegranch
08-31-2014, 03:49 PM
Okay Arizona Members.....Help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: Gary & Tawny Lamb. Their membership was just approved and we are excited to have them not only join the Chapter but also to attend our Inaugural Rally as well.A big thanks goes out to Larry and Jane Davidson, our previous newest members who met Gary and Tawny while camping in Show Low. Their great networking skills got Gary and Tawny interested in attending our Rally and becoming a new member! Great job Larry & Jane!!!!!! Gary and Tawny, it is exciting to have you select the Arizona Chapter for your new membership! You have joined a super group of people. Please let us know if you need anything. You already have my phone and email so don't be shy! Looking forward to meeting you in Oct at our Inaugural Rally.....This is going to be a real HOOT!

Ron-Cookie
08-31-2014, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the Lamb's!!!!! Looking forward to meeting you two down the road....

Mrsfish
08-31-2014, 04:32 PM
This is so exciting. We obviously have a lot of people who like to meet and hang out with other people. Thank you again Garry for stepping up and getting our arizona chapter going. Obviously there was a demand! Welcome to gary and tawny - anxious to meet you tn october!

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
08-31-2014, 09:47 PM
Hello Welcome hope to see you two at the Rally come and have fun with us

Doublegranch
09-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Hey everyone.....we have new members to the Arizona Chapter! It is my pleasure to introduce Lee & Helen Lape. Their membership was just approved and we are excited to have them join our Chapter!
Please post a nice welcome for Lee and Helen!

Lee & Helen, we are honored you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your membership and can't wait to meet you both. We have our Inaugural Rally next month and invite you to join us!
You will be getting a few emails to help to around the Chapter threads and more introductions with our Chapter email system. We hope you have the opportunity to participate in the Chapter events.
We are all excited and offer our support and help to you in any way possible.
Thanks for joining the Heartland Owners Club and the Arizona Chapter.

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
09-09-2014, 10:29 PM
Helen & Lee Welcome hope you like to have fun ,see you at the Rally ............

Mrsfish
09-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Helen and Lee - welcome, bienvenidos, hola! Glad to have you aboard and look forward to meeting you in person.

Ron-Cookie
09-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Welcome Lee and Helen! Cookie and I are anxious to meet you down the road.... Our Chapter is growing and growing.. Anxious to meet all the Chapter additions at the October Rally!

Doublegranch
10-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Please help me welcome two new members to the Arizona Chapter, Harold & Annette Darcangelo!

Harold & Annette, we are all excited you joined the Heartland Owners Club and selected the Arizona Chapter as your home! You have joined a great group of active people!
Everyone here will help you in any way and if you are new to RVing, there is a lot of information within the Heartland web site.
We all hope you will be able to participate in our Chapter activities, we plan to have two Rally's, three Meet n Greets and one campout each year....

Welcome to the Arizona Chapter! Can't wait to meet you guys soon!

Garry

Kosanko
10-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the chapter!!

Ron-Cookie
10-06-2014, 05:58 PM
WELCOME!!!! Hope to see you soon... How about next week at our FIRST Arizona Chapter Rally?

gregattaway
10-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Big welcome !!!

Mrsfish
10-06-2014, 08:26 PM
A BIG arizona welcome to you both. Please join us when you can. (Btw - I'm bringing homemade ice cream to next weeks rally....hint, hint)

Doublegranch
10-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Arizona Chapter Members....please post a big welcome to our newest members: Gordon & Betty Watson. Thier application was approved this morning and they are new to RVing. They will also be joining us at the Quartzsite Rally in Jan.

Gordon & Betty, we could not be happier to welcome you to the Arizona Chapter! You have a great group of people here and with a lot of experience in the RV world. Couple that with all the Heartland Owners Club members and you will have every question answered. Please don't be shy and post any questions you have.

Everyone, please post a nice welcome for Gordon and Betty...

See you soon at Quartzsite. You will also be getting a private email with my contact information and how to get around on the web site.

Thanks for Selecting the Arizona Chapter as your Heartland Home.

Garry

Mrsfish
10-08-2014, 05:48 PM
You would think we're running out of welcomes, but guess what? We're not!!! This is soooo fun. Welcome to our little group of merry men and women. Look forward to meeting you in January

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
10-08-2014, 10:09 PM
See you two in Jan., if you need some thing E Mail me

Doublegranch
11-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Hey everyone.....Help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: James & Jennifer Gleason. Their membership was just approved.

James & Jennifer: We are so excited you have joined the Heartland Owners Club and selected our Chapter for your membership!! You have joined a super group
of people and everyone here is open to helping you out in any way. You will be receiving a couple of emails to help you surf around the Heartland site and the Arizona Chapter
threads. Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Remember, we have a Rally in Quartzsite Jan 21-25. If you are interested in joining us, give me an email and I will work on getting you a confirmation.

Okay everyone.....Lets all post a big welcome for James & Jennifer.

Mrsfish
11-11-2014, 09:21 PM
Welcome to our merry band of revelers! If you are experienced rvers, we look forward to picking your brain. And if you are newbies, we hope we can be of help. Looking forward to meeting you down the road!

MTPockets
11-11-2014, 09:30 PM
James & Jennifer - Welcome! ....

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
11-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Welcome Mrs. J and Mr. J

chiefaret
11-13-2014, 10:41 AM
Welcome, hope to see you in January

JohnD
11-13-2014, 11:24 AM
Even though we are officially a member of the Colorado HOC chapter . . . we know Garry and will be attending the January HOC Rally in January, 2015 near Quartzsite, AZ.

If you can . . . book a spot for this rally!

You won't regret it and will have a blast!

Guaranteed!

Hey Garry and Dakota . . . can't wait to be your next-door-neighbors again!

Doublegranch
11-13-2014, 04:18 PM
John:

Thanks....but this time can you keep the noise down between 3-5 am?
Looking forward to seeing you guys again....Remember, Dakota can't spell CAT only knows the word....
Be safe and let us know how your drive is going.

Doublegranch
11-13-2014, 07:55 PM
This is really exciting, two new couples signing up within a couple of days.....Please help me welcome our newest members: Norman & Elaine Caplette...They just signed up as a forum user and new membership within the past couple of hours. Norman & Elaine, we are excited to have you join the Heartland Owners Club and for selecting the Arizona Chapter. You have joined a super group of people with a lot of experience and some that are new to the RV world as well. You will be receiving a couple of emails shortly to help you get around on the web site and the Chapter Threads.

Everyone, let's post a nice welcome for Norman and Elaine. They are also interested in joining us at the Quartzsite Rally. I will speak with them this evening and get them booked in the morning.
Looking forward to meeting you guys in Jan at the Quartzsite Rally.

MTPockets
11-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Norman & Elaine.. A great big Welcome.!

Mrsfish
11-13-2014, 08:56 PM
HELLOOOOOO!!! Ann and Rick from Tucson saying hello. We met you in Durango when we stAyed there in June. Happy to see that you found our site. Hope you can join us in quartzite.

Kosanko
11-13-2014, 09:28 PM
Welcome from Vail Az.

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
11-13-2014, 09:44 PM
Welcome Elaine & Norman hope you like to have fun.

Ron-Cookie
11-13-2014, 10:47 PM
Welcome Norman and Elaine from Maricopa Arizona! So glad you joined our GREAT group..... Cookie and I will be anxious to meet you at one of our Chapter functions!

JohnD
11-14-2014, 01:45 AM
Welcome to The Club!

We are members of the Colorado Chapter, but will be at the Quartzsite Rally in January!

Can't wait!

Doublegranch
01-04-2015, 11:09 PM
Hey everyone.....I am excited to introduce our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: Anthony & Andrea Finney.... Their membership was just approved and I am excited they selected our Chapter for their Heartland Membership.

Please help me welcome them to our Chapter with a nice posting.

Anthony & Andrea, we are all excited to meet you soon and if possible, perhaps you can attend our Quartzsite Rally. You will be getting a couple of emails from me about how to get around our website and the Chapter threads. You already have my email and phone so let me know if we can be of assistance in any way. We all look forward to meeting you both.

Kosanko
01-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Anthony & Andrea Finney,

Welcome to the Az. Heartland Owners Chapter, hope to see you both at our next rally in Quartzite!

MTPockets
01-05-2015, 08:02 AM
Andrea & Anthony; welcome.

chiefaret
01-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Welcome to the chapter Anthony & Andrea Finney

Mrsfish
01-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Sorry I'm late! Welcome, hola and bien venido! Happy to have you on board!

Doublegranch
01-08-2015, 04:17 PM
I never get tired of introducing our Newest Members to the Arizona Chapter! Please help me welcome, Mark & Janell Wisehart. Their membership was just approved and it is exciting times in our Chapter with the membership growth.....
Mark & Janell, you have joined a super group of people and many with a lot of years in the RV world. They all are willing to help you in, you only have to ask... We are all excited you selected our Chapter for your membership and look forward to meeting you both soon....You will be getting a couple of emails from me on how to get around the web site and the Chapter threads.

Okay everyone....how about a big posting for our newest members.....Mark & Janell....

Ron-Cookie
01-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Welcome... Welcome.... Welcome Mark and Janell! You have joined a wonderful Heartland Owners Chapter.... Looking forward to meeting you possibly at our Second Rally this month at Quartsite...

JohnD
01-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the Arizona HOC!

We are members of the Colorado Chapter, but we will be down in Quartzsite in a couple of weeks for the rally!

chiefaret
01-09-2015, 10:52 AM
Welcome new members, Mark & Janell!

MTPockets
01-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Welcome Mark & Jane!

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
01-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Hope you two like to have fun !( Welcome )

Kosanko
01-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Welcome Mark & Jane!

Welcome to the Az. Heartland Owners Chapter, hope to see you both at our next rally in Quartzite!

Doublegranch
01-26-2015, 12:23 AM
Hey everyone, please help me welcome the first of our two new members that signed up while in Quartzsite. Larry & Oldie Schwartz membership was approved during our Rally and I apologize for not getting this posted earlier. If you all will remember, they attended our Pot Luck and Seminars and live in Las Vegas.

Larry & Oldie we are honored you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Membership!! You have joined a super group of people! Everyone here will help you in any way possible. Please don't be shy in asking questions you may have. It was a pleasure meeting you both. You will be getting a few emails to help you get around on the web site and all the discussions with the Arizona Chapter. We are a very active club and hope you will become involved in our events.

Okay everyone let's post a nice welcome for Larry & Oldie.......Our other two members will be announced tomorrow once the application is approved.

Thanks for helping our little Chapter continue to grow.

chiefaret
01-26-2015, 09:34 AM
Welcome to our group Larry & Oldie, it is a great group of folks.

Ron-Cookie
01-26-2015, 10:56 AM
Welcome Larry & Oldie... Glad you found our Chapter.... Hope to see you again soon!

MKK
01-26-2015, 06:34 PM
Welcome on Board Larry and Oldie! You have joined the BEST chapter in the US!

Doublegranch
01-26-2015, 07:41 PM
Please help me welcome our Newest Members of the Arizona Chapter, John & Debi Macvie!!! John & Debi visited us at my RV on Saturday afternoon in Quartzsite and signed up as a full HOC Member...Debi is about to retire and they are looking for an active Chapter.....So I know we won't disappoint them... They have expressed interest in joining our caravan to the National Rally in June...What a great start for their RV experience.

I need to tell a little story about them....John made his deal and purchased his Bighorn and part of the deal was for the dealer to store it for two months....When questioning why the need to store it, John said he did not own a truck....Of course after the dealers false teeth were put back in place the deal all went smoothly. As luck would have it, John found a super deal on Craigs List for a 2012 Ram that I think only had 1400 miles on it....Well John....who says things have to be in any certain order.....

Please post a big welcome for John & Debi.....

jwcox
01-26-2015, 08:15 PM
Welcome Larry and Oldie, looking forward to meeting you. Welcome also to John and Debi. I did meet you at Garry's trailer.

MKK
01-26-2015, 09:35 PM
Welcome John and Debi! Looking forward to you joining us on our journey to Indiana!

chiefaret
01-26-2015, 09:46 PM
Welcome John & Debi, look forward to meeting you at a future get together

Ron-Cookie
01-28-2015, 11:02 AM
Welcome John and Debi... It was nice to meet you at the Rally... Looking forward to more adventures with you guys at future Chapter functions...

JohnD
01-28-2015, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the club!

We were at Quartzsite, but didn't get a chance to meet you . . . maybe next year at the Tucson rally!

We are officially members of the Colorado HOC chapter, but Garry has made us unofficial members of the Arizona Chapter as well! :cool:

MTPockets
01-28-2015, 05:43 PM
Welcome, John, Debi, Larry, Oldie - we were at Quartzite too. Hope we said hello there too. Terry & June

Mrsfish
01-28-2015, 09:19 PM
OFficial welcome from Ann and Rick. We're the couple who met you in front of the office and brought you back to Garry. Happy it worked out for you. Look forward to seeing you at a future event

Doublegranch
01-28-2015, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=JohnD;402495]Welcome to the club!We were at Quartzsite, but didn't get a chance to meet you . . . maybe next year at the Tucson rally!We are officially members of the Colorado HOC chapter, but Garry has made us unofficial members of the Arizona Chapter as well! :cool:[John....there is nothing "unofficial" about you and Cathy..You are Official members of our family and always will be...]

Mrsfish
01-28-2015, 09:29 PM
And not to ignor Larry and Oldie - welcome, bien venido, hola!

Doublegranch
02-09-2015, 06:06 PM
Hey everyone! It is my pleasure to introduce our newest members to the Arizona Chapter.....Ron Kool & Tracey Shaheen.....Their membership was approved just minutes ago, so let's all give them a big Welcome Posting!

Ron & Tracey, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club Membership...Thank you! You have joined a super group of people, some with a lot of RV experience and some still a little new.
Everyone here is willing to help you out in any way possible, just ask and you will have someone giving you a hand.

Our Chapter is very active and we have a number of activities posted for this year as well as into Feb 2016 with our Tucson Rodeo Rally.... You will be receiving a number of emails from me to help you navigate around the web, just in case this is all new to you. Also you will have my email, phone to contact me at any time.

We are honored to have you in this Chapter and hope you will be able to participate in our up coming events...

Okay everyone.....Let's get those postings started with a big welcome for Ron & Tracey...

MTPockets
02-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Ron & Tracey.... Welcome! Hope you can make it to the upcoming Meet N Greets.

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
02-09-2015, 07:19 PM
Welcome Tracey & Ron hope you like to have fun..............

MKK
02-09-2015, 07:27 PM
Hey everyone! It is my pleasure to introduce our newest members to the Arizona Chapter.....Ron Kool & Tracey Shaheen.....Their membership was approved just minutes ago, so let's all give them a big Welcome Posting!Ron & Tracey, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club Membership...Thank you! You have joined a super group of people, some with a lot of RV experience and some still a little new.Everyone here is willing to help you out in any way possible, just ask and you will have someone giving you a hand. Our Chapter is very active and we have a number of activities posted for this year as well as into Feb 2016 with our Tucson Rodeo Rally.... You will be receiving a number of emails from me to help you navigate around the web, just in case this is all new to you. Also you will have my email, phone to contact me at any time. We are honored to have you in this Chapter and hope you will be able to participate in our up coming events...Okay everyone.....Let's get those postings started with a big welcome for Ron & Tracey...Welcome Ron Kool and Tracey Shaheen! Hope to meet ya at one of our meet and greets!

Mrsfish
02-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Hey everyone! It is my pleasure to introduce our newest members to the Arizona Chapter.....Ron Kool & Tracey Shaheen.....Their membership was approved just minutes ago, so let's all give them a big Welcome Posting!

Ron & Tracey, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club Membership...Thank you! You have joined a super group of people, some with a lot of RV experience and some still a little new.
Everyone here is willing to help you out in any way possible, just ask and you will have someone giving you a hand.

Our Chapter is very active and we have a number of activities posted for this year as well as into Feb 2016 with our Tucson Rodeo Rally.... You will be receiving a number of emails from me to help you navigate around the web, just in case this is all new to you. Also you will have my email, phone to contact me at any time.

We are honored to have you in this Chapter and hope you will be able to participate in our up coming events...

Okay everyone.....Let's get those postings started with a big welcome for Ron & Tracey...

You have have the best names! One is really 'cool' and the other sounds like a party. Welcome aboard the party train!

jwcox
02-09-2015, 09:41 PM
Hope to meet you soon Ron and Tracey, welcome

Jmac
02-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Welcome Ron & Tracey, you are going to have fun with this group!

JohnD
02-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Welcome Ron & Tracey!

You have just joined . . . The Twilight Zone!

Where you are going to meet the biggest bunch of jokesters, funsters and coolsters that you've ever met!

You are in for a real treat!

Even though we are from the Colorado HOC Chapter, Garry and the rest of the Arizona HOC have proclaimed me the 'Arizona HOC Honorary Bastard Step Child Member' . . . :rolleyes::p:eek:

An honor that I cherish deeply and forever! :cool:

And my wife Cathy they named a regular member . . . :)

Go figure . . . ??? :confused:

Anywayz . . . welcome to the club, and can't wait to meet you in Tucson next February!

The HOC Rallies are a blast . . . don't miss a single one of them!

Tonight . . . will I win the Powerball or get struck by lightning . . . I'll let you know tomorrow . . . ?????

I bought tickets for both . . .

chiefaret
02-11-2015, 10:29 AM
Welcome Ron and Tracy. This is a fun group of folks, hope to see you at a future event soon.

Doublegranch
02-17-2015, 04:16 PM
Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: Rick & Vidette Molina. Their membership was approved this morning!

Rick & Vidette, we are all excited you decided to join the Heartland Owners Club and selecting the Arizona Chapter for your membership! Thank you!!!

You have joined a super group of RVer's...They are all here and willing to help you out should the occasion arise. You only need to ask....

OKay everyone...let's start posting our welcome notes for Rick & Vidette....

MTPockets
02-17-2015, 04:44 PM
Rick & Vidette, welcome to a great chapter! Hope you can make it to any or all the Meet n Greets and AZ Rallies.. Terry & June Rainwater

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
02-17-2015, 06:06 PM
A Big Welcome To You Both

Kosanko
02-17-2015, 08:31 PM
Welcome. Rick & Vidette Molina, hope to meet you soon at one of our Heartland events!!

Mrsfish
02-17-2015, 09:58 PM
Welcome Rick and Vidette! Welcome to one of the newest, hippest and fun loving chapters around. We hope you join us while we meet everyone from around the country that finds us and while we travel the lands looking for like minded people. bien venidos!

chiefaret
02-18-2015, 09:42 AM
Welcome Rick & Vidette, to a great chapter. Friendly and fun group of folks.

Doublegranch
02-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Hey Everyone....It is my pleasure to introduce our Newest Members to the Arizona Chapter. Cary & Janet Russian.

Their membership was approved earlier this afternoon and this represents an exciting time for our Chapter.

Welcome Cary & Janet.....you have joined a super group of people. Our Chapter is filled with like minded folks that enjoy Rving and helping others. If you need anything, you have only to ask.

You will be getting a separate email from me to help you surf around the Heartland Website as well as our Chapter postings, called Threads....

Please everyone, help me welcome Cary & Janet on our One YEAR Anniversary this month as a Heartland Chapter!!!!

Mrsfish
02-22-2015, 08:56 PM
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Hope to meet you real soon - maybe in a couple of weeks in Tucson? We're here to help if you have any questions but we're really here to have fun. Welcome aboard!

MTPockets
02-22-2015, 08:59 PM
Cary & Janet, great to have you on board! Hope to see you soon. Terry & June Rainwater

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
02-22-2015, 09:48 PM
Welcome Janet & Gary Hope you two like to have fun.

Ron-Cookie
02-23-2015, 01:39 AM
Welcome.. Welcome... Welcome to Cary and Janet.... You just joined the BEST Heartland Owners Chapter...

Doublegranch
03-16-2015, 01:13 PM
Please help me welcome, Frank & Alison Garshak our newest members to the Arizona Chapter. This continues to be exciting times in our Chapter with our growth and in our activities. Frank & Alison, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Membership. Thank you! You have joined a group of what I consider very special. They are a very fun and loving group of people.We have a lot of RV experience within the group as well as some newbie's. Everyone is willing to help you in any way possible, you only have to ask. Hope you will be able to join us on our next Rally in Oct at Camp Verde....Let me know if you need anything. You will be getting a private email from me to help you navigate around the web site and the Arizona Chapter Postings..Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome posting for Frank & Alison

MTPockets
03-16-2015, 01:38 PM
Frank & Allison, Welcome. Hope you can make it to the Meet n Greet on 3/21 in Tucson.

Mrsfish
03-16-2015, 02:05 PM
Frank and Allison - Welcome, welcome, welcome!! you joined an incredible group. Looking forward to meeting you - maybe one of the upcoming meet and greets? Safe travels and happy camping! - Ann and Rick

Doublegranch
03-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Frank & Judy Dally, Welcome to the Arizona Chapter!!!
I was a little tardy in catching Frank & Judy's update and changing over to the Arizona Chapter, so please forgive me...
Frank and Judy have transferred in from Iowa and are building a home in AZ and changed their membership to Arizona...

We are pleased to have you both and since I was born in Iowa, it is a pleasure to have you join our little Merry Group!!

Hey everyone, how about a nice posting for Frank & Judy.....

Mrsfish
03-16-2015, 04:26 PM
Frank and Judy - first of all, Welcome to Arizona. Being a native, I really believe this is an incredible state. But then you must have discovered this as you are building :) Also, Welcome to a wonderful chapter. We are all a big bunch of party loving, social animals who love to meet - so hopefully we will meet you soon. Ann and Rick

Ron-Cookie
03-16-2015, 05:20 PM
Welcome Frank and Judy! And Frank and Allison! It will be fun to have you in our chapter... Cookie and I are anxious to meet you at one of our next functions... Welcome aboard..

Gordonandbetty
03-16-2015, 05:27 PM
Welcome Frank and Alison. W have a great group Hope to see you in October

Gordonandbetty
03-16-2015, 05:29 PM
Frank and Judy welcome to our fun group

Jmac
03-16-2015, 08:45 PM
So is this Chapter growing or what! First of all, Thank You Garry for keeping it all together, Great Job! We all must welcome are two new couples, Frank & Judy and Frank & Alison. We hope to meet you at one of up coming events, My wife (Debi) and I are from California but join the AZ chapter, You are going to have a fun time with this group of folks! Welcome!

JohnD
03-16-2015, 11:28 PM
Welcome Frank & Judy and Frank & Alison!

We are from Colorado, but also come down and bother the Arizona HOC members every once in awhile! :p

What a great bunch of people!

You must make it to the rallies and campouts if you can!

They are a blast!

MKK
03-17-2015, 01:27 PM
Welcome Frank and Judy and Frank and Alison!!

chiefaret
03-17-2015, 08:28 PM
Welcome to a great bunch of folks with a great leader, Frank & Judy and Fran & Alison. Hope to you at one of the rallies!

rvallen
03-17-2015, 08:40 PM
Welcome Frank and Judy also Frank and Allison, Hope to see you soon at the next rally.

Rich and Vicki Allen

jwcox
03-17-2015, 08:47 PM
So glad you joined and looking forward to meeting you Frank and Judy and Frank and Alison. I second Ann's sentiment as well. Jeanne

Doublegranch
03-26-2015, 08:34 PM
Please help me welcome Debi & Wilson Padilla, our newest members in the Arizona Chapter!
Debi & Wilson, it is a great pleasure to welcome you into the Heartland Family and especially into the Arizona Chapter!
You have joined a great group of folks, some with a lot of RV experience and some newbees....We are all here to help you and you have only to ask.
You will be getting a few emails from me in hope to help you get around the web site and the Arizona Chapter threads....
Okay everyone....how about a big Arizona Welcome for Debi & Wilson!!!!

jbeletti
03-26-2015, 08:34 PM
Welcome Debi and Wilson!

Ron-Cookie
03-26-2015, 08:49 PM
Welcome Debi & Wilson!!! You just joined the best Heartland Owners Chapter!!! Welcome aboard...

Gordonandbetty
03-26-2015, 08:55 PM
Welcome to our fun group. We hope to see you at Camp Verde

Mrsfish
03-26-2015, 08:57 PM
Welcome new people! Not only is The heartland owners group an awesome site, but our little sub chapter is pretty good too! Hope to meet you at one of our many events. Welcome aboard!

chiefaret
03-26-2015, 09:21 PM
Welcome new members. this is a fun group so hope to see you at a future event.

Kosanko
03-26-2015, 09:24 PM
Welcome Debi & Wilson

MTPockets
03-26-2015, 09:40 PM
Debi & Wilson, thanks for joining the club & welcome! Hope to see yo in Camp Verde.

wjp1442
03-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Thanks to all for the welcome. We are looking forward to meeting the group. From what I have read in the forums it seems to be a busy crowd. We will hopefully see some of you in Moab, Utah. And we are definitely coming up for Distant Drums.

wjp1442
03-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Hi Garry,
Was wondering what we need to do to get a spot for the October rally.

Doublegranch
03-27-2015, 03:29 PM
Wilson:
Exciting that you are going to attend....we are all excited to meet you both...
I got your email and have you booked....Sent you an email for information on your arrival and departure if it is different from the Rally dates...Also will you both be bowling?????

Mrsfish
03-27-2015, 06:59 PM
Hi Garry,
Was wondering what we need to do to get a spot for the October rally.

Wear chaps, a hat and Spurs....

Doublegranch
03-27-2015, 07:02 PM
No, no Ann, that is for the Feb 2016 Tucson Rodeo Rally...not Camp Verde....

Mrsfish
03-27-2015, 07:16 PM
But johnd is coming with a hat,chaps and Spurs (and nothing else-rule established) to the rodeo rally. I was just fishing and hoping the new guy would bite on the same offer for camp verde. Can't blame a girl for trying. He's the one that laid out an open ended question.

Doublegranch
03-27-2015, 07:18 PM
But, hey, we are going to an Indian Reservation.....When in the west dress like your Hosts.....

Doublegranch
04-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Arizona Chapter Members, help me welcome our newest Chapter member: Michael McKittrick!!!!!
Michael, we are all excited and honored you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Membership. Thank you and a BIG Hearty Welcome!
You have joined a super group of fun loving people who will do anything to help you out. You only need to ask....
You will be getting a few emails from me on how to navigate around the Heartland website and also the Arizona Chapter Posts...called Threads...
Hope you will be able to join us in our next Rally at Camp Verde in Oct....let me know as we only have two spots left....

OKay everyone....how about a big ARIZONA Welcome for Michael...

JohnD
04-02-2015, 07:18 PM
Arizona Chapter Members, help me welcome our newest Chapter member: Michael McKittrick!!!!!

A big ARIZONA Welcome from Colorado!

Mrsfish
04-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Michael, we are all excited and honored you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Membership. Thank you and a BIG Hearty Welcome!
You have joined a super group of fun loving people who will do anything to help you oJut. You only need to ask....
You will be getting a few emails from me on how to navigate around the Heartland website and also the Arizona Chapter Posts...called Threads...
Hope you will be able to join us in our next Rally at Camp Verde in Oct....let me know as we only have two spots left....

welcome to our merry bunch! We get a little crazy, but it's all in good spirit. So, if you have a great sense of humor, love to rib and get ribbed, or just have a good time - welcome. Hope you join one of our many events. Ann and Rick

Mrsfish
04-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Oh, and by the way Garry. You went a whole 6 days without getting a new member. What's the problem bud? Get your act in gear! - Rick's other half

Doublegranch
04-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Ann:
Forgive me! I know not what I do!!!
Will try to work harder....I need to get it in gear for that Raise you all voted in for me....

Mrsfish
04-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Ann:
Forgive me! I know not what I do!!!
Will try to work harder....I need to get it in gear for that Raise you all voted in for me....

Really! And it's not what you do- it's what you didn't do. And that raise included you cooking all of our potlucks and arranging all of our get-togethers. Don't forget.

Gordonandbetty
04-02-2015, 11:43 PM
Welcome. This is a great group. Hope to see you at Camp Verde

Kosanko
04-02-2015, 11:54 PM
Welcome, Michael McKittrick!

Tell us a little about yourself and your Heartland RV!!!

Ron-Cookie
04-03-2015, 10:39 AM
Well I must be sleeping or something... We are slow to WELCOME MICHAEL McKITTRICK!! But I guess it is better late than never...
Hey Ann did you authorize a raise for Garry? Really! Do you think he is worth it?
Hey Mike hook up your rig and come down to the Meet-N-Greet in April... It was hoot last year and I am sure it will be a hoot again this year..

Doublegranch
04-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Ron:

Yes you have been asleep...don't you remember you all took a vote in Quartzsite during the "Steal a Gift Night" !!! My raise was approved without any negative votes....Oh....Maybe it was that FireBall that was being passed around....

Mrsfish
04-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Or the 'hot ****' that Kim dance brought. Either one was lethal.

Doublegranch
04-14-2015, 09:23 PM
Please help me welcome our newest Members to the Arizona Chapter:
Joel Sundstrom and John McDonald-O'Lea!!! Their membership was just approved and our little Chapter continues to GROW...
Joel & John, you have joined a group of very open, fun loving people. They are all here to assist you in any way possible. You only have to ask. We have some with many years of RV experience, some full timers, Part timers and Weekenders...
We are all excited you both have elected to allow the Arizona Chapter be part of your Heartland Owners Club Membership. You will be getting a separate email from me on how to get around the web site and within our Chapter Postings, we call "Threads". We all hope you will be active in our Chapter and attend our Rally's and events...Remember we have our Wine Festival this Saturday in Elgin AZ. Our Oct Rally will be in Camp Verde, just up the road from you. We are showing sold out, but as of this morning, I can still obtain a few more sites. Next is our Tucson Rodeo Rally in Jan 2016 with only a couple spots left. Then it's off to Havasu Balloon Festival Rally.....I am hoping we sell out and have the entire State Park for Heartland Members. More to come, you have my email, phone number and contact me anytime.

Ron-Cookie
04-14-2015, 09:28 PM
Welcome Joel and John.... Hope to see you at future Chapter functions...

Kosanko
04-14-2015, 09:34 PM
Welcome Joel and John look forward to meeting you both

Mrsfish
04-14-2015, 09:45 PM
Welcome aboard guys! Hope to meet you in person really soon. This is a great group of really nice and wacky people and we love bringing in new members. Good luck on your rig

MTPockets
04-14-2015, 10:25 PM
WELCOME Joel & John! You've joined a really great group. Hope to see ya'all at Camp Verde. Terry & June

Doublegranch
04-14-2015, 11:11 PM
Terry: Joel & John just signed up for Camp Verde....
Passed along your suggestion for the access door fix...Super idea....THanks

Gordonandbetty
04-14-2015, 11:22 PM
Welcome. You have joined a great group

Joel-John
04-17-2015, 05:43 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. We look forward to meeting you all and finding out all the stuff we are doing wrong with our new rig :(

Jmac
05-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Welcome Joel & John, I hope you two are ready for this group. Fun folks!

chiefaret
05-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Looking forward t meting a Cam Verde. Welcome to the club albeit a little late.

MTPockets
05-03-2015, 08:52 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. We look forward to meeting you all and finding out all the stuff we are doing wrong with our new rig :(. Actually, the only thing you could ever do to your rig wrong would be not using it.... Now that's wrong.

JohnD
05-04-2015, 01:51 AM
Well, we won't be able to meet you until the Tucson Rally in Feb. 2016 at the Rodeo Rally!

But can't wait to get down to see the AZ wild bunch once more!

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch
05-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Wow...what a great day for the Arizona Chapter....Allow me to introduce the first of two new members approved today...

Tim & Carolyn Grzecka have just joined our Chapter today and a blessing it is! We are all excited you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Membership!
You have joined a super group of folks with a lot of RV experience as well as some Newbee's. We have a very active Chapter with currently 3 Rally's on the books.
We hope you will be able to join us in these Rally's and other events! You will be receiving a couple of emails from me on how to navagate the Web site and get into
all the Arizona Chapter postings, we call "Threads". Those emails will be forth coming in a few minutes.
Thanks for Joining our Chapter and we all look forward to meeting you both soon!

OKay everyone....how about a big welcome posting for Tim & Carolyn!!!

Doublegranch
05-06-2015, 05:17 PM
OKay now for our second New Member of the day! Tom & Penny Rich... Tom & Penny we are so excited you finally joined our Chapter...We have been waiting for your membership
as a little bird said you were going to join several weeks ago. Welcome! Just to let everyone know, Tom & Penny are responsible for Gordon & Betty Watson purchasing a new Heartland RV..
So while shopping for Gordon & Betty's second new RV, Tom & Penny decided it was time for them to step up as well....wow way to go...Now if you can just keep Gordon in line during our
Bowl a Thon at Camp Verde it will be a blessing!

Tom & Penny, thank you again for selecting the Arizona Chapter and for signing up for the Camp Verde Rally. I called into the Resort a few minutes ago to obtain a couple more sites!
As mentioned in the previous posting, you will be receiving a couple of emails shortly about how to navigate the Web site and get into all the Arizona Chapter "threads"...postings...
We all look forward in meeting you soon!
Okay everyone....another round of Welcome's for Tom & Penny...Make your postings!!!

phrich
05-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Welcome Tim and Carolyn!

phrich
05-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Thank you - we are excited to join as we heard a lot about this group from Gordon and Betty.....not sure if we can keep Gordon in line but I guess I will have to try....just wait until you meet Tom--Betty gets to keep him in line...LOL

MTPockets
05-06-2015, 06:25 PM
Tim, Carolyn, Tom, Penny. Welcome to this great Heartland Chapter! We look forward to seeing you at Camp Verde! Terry & June

Gordonandbetty
05-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Hey you two it is about time!! Tom and Penny we are so excited that you joined and are joining us in Camo Verde! As to keeping Gordon under control that is a big job.

Mrsfish
05-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Tom, penny,Tim and Carolyn - welcome, welcome, welcome! This is a really neat bunch of people and I think I speak for all of them when I say we are excited to have you join us. We really needed some new blood to pick on as Gordon was starting to push back (jk). Look forward to meeting you all! -ann, Rick and the freeloaders.

Gordonandbetty
05-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Welcome to a fun group. Look forward to meeting you

MTPockets
05-06-2015, 07:27 PM
Tom, penny,Tim and Carolyn - welcome, welcome, welcome! This is a really neat bunch of people and I think I speak for all of them when I say we are excited to have you join us. We really needed some new blood to pick on as Gordon was starting to push back (jk). Look forward to meeting you all! -ann, Rick and the freeloaders.
Ann, you should know better. That thing about picking on the new members. We don't pick on the new members while we all know they buy the first nights rounds!

Mrsfish
05-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Ann, you should know better. That thing about picking on the new members. We don't pick on the new members while we all know they buy the first nights rounds!

Sorry terry 😔. I should know better. I just got carried away.

Doublegranch
05-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Ann:
That is two in a row! Are you having a "Senior" moment?

JohnD
05-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Thank you - we are excited to join as we heard a lot about this group from Gordon and Betty.....not sure if we can keep Gordon in line but I guess I will have to try....just wait until you meet Tom--Betty gets to keep him in line...LOL

Just don't let them talk you into wearing a pair of chaps and bowling from a horse . . . I did! :p

Maybe if I bring a gallon bottle of Fireball . . . :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Arizona Chapter of the Heartland Owner's Club (HOC)!

We live in Colorado and are members of the Colorado HOC . . .

But the Arizona bunch have been kind enough to welcome us and several others from Colorado into their fold!

We are having our first 2015 Colorado HOC event next weekend.

I've been chomping at the bits to get the camper out all winter since we were down in Arizona last January at Quartzsite for the AZHOC Winter Rally!

We are a fun bunch up here, too, so if you feel the need . . . come up here to see us in action in Colorado!

chiefaret
05-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Hey welcome to all, and to all a good night.

Doublegranch
05-20-2015, 07:04 PM
Please help me welcome our Newest members to the Arizona Chapter;
Ernie & Marie Perez!!! Their membership was just approved today.
Ernie & Marie, we are honored you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners CLub Membership. Thank you!
Everyone will be excited to meet you both and hope you will be able to participate in our very active Chapter. After today's new posting we
currently have 4 Rally's and one camp out listed on the forum. I will be sending you a couple of emails to help you navigate the website and our Chapter Postings..
Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Ernie & Marie.......

Mrsfish
05-20-2015, 07:06 PM
Ernie & Marie, we are honored you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners CLub Membership. Thank you!
Everyone will be excited to meet you both and hope you will be able to participate in our very active Chapter. After today's new posting we
currently have 4 Rally's and one camp out listed on the forum. I will be sending you a couple of emails to help you navigate the website and our Chapter Postings..

Ernie and Marie - welcome!! As Garry said, we have a very active chapter and love to have new members. Hope you join one of our many events.

chiefaret
05-20-2015, 07:53 PM

Hey, welcome Ernie & Marie to one of the most active groups I know, with great folks and a great leader. Hope to meet you at an upcoming rally

MTPockets
05-20-2015, 08:17 PM
Welcome Ernie & Marie... Hope to meet you both at a rally.

Gordonandbetty
05-20-2015, 08:18 PM
Ernie and Marie Welcome to a great group.

Ron-Cookie
05-20-2015, 09:36 PM
Welcome Ernie and Marie! Looking forward to meeting you at a Chapter function...

jwcox
05-20-2015, 10:15 PM
Hope to meet you in July for a cool camp out in Williams, Ernie and Marie

Az_Ernie
05-20-2015, 10:29 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Marie and I look forward to meeting you all. We've been forum members for awhile and know what a great bunch the Az Chapter members are!

jbeletti
05-21-2015, 06:36 AM
Welome Ernie and Marie!

JohnD
05-21-2015, 08:21 AM
Welcome to the Arizona HOC . . .

You couldn't meat a wilder . . . uhh . . . I mean nicer bunch! :rolleyes:

Once you attend one of their rallies . . . you'll be hooked for life! :cool:

See you in Tucson next February!

phrich
05-21-2015, 11:33 AM
Welcome Ernie & Marie --- we are new also so can't wait to meet everyone and have some FUN!!!

MTPockets
05-21-2015, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the Arizona HOC . . .

You couldn't meat a wilder . . . uhh . . . I mean nicer bunch! :rolleyes:

Once you attend one of their rallies . . . you'll be hooked for life! :cool:

See you in Tucson next February!. JohnD, rumor that you & Cathy have a new rig?... Pics? Description?

simsfmly
05-21-2015, 02:16 PM
Welcome Greg and Rita!

JohnD
05-21-2015, 02:56 PM
. JohnD, rumor that you & Cathy have a new rig?... Pics? Description?

Don't have it yet (2015 Heartland Prowler P292) . . . pick it next Friday!

37081 37082 37083 37084 37085

Just got done putting the batwing antenna back on and removing both LED TV's and mounts, MaxAire vent cover and a few other things from the Trail Runner, then vacuum it out and will be dropping it off at the dealership tomorrow as a trade-in.

Can't wait to give the new trailer a whirl!

Doublegranch
06-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Please help me welcome our newest members of the Arizona Chapter...Jose & Kelley Muriente!!!
Their membership was just approved this morning as we have been waiting a couple of days pending approval...
Jose & Kelley, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club membership and we Thank You!
You have joined a very active Chapter with a number of activities already posted. I hope you will be able to participate in some or all of our Rally's.
Our membership has a very diverse group and each one is here to assist you in any way. You will be getting a couple of emails to assist you in getting
around the Heartland Web site and the Arizona Chapter postings.

OKay everyone, how about a big Welcome for Jose & Kelley!

JohnD
06-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Please help me welcome our newest members of the Arizona Chapter...Jose & Kelley Muriente!!!
Their membership was just approved this morning as we have been waiting a couple of days pending approval...
Jose & Kelley, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club membership and we Thank You!
You have joined a very active Chapter with a number of activities already posted. I hope you will be able to participate in some or all of our Rally's.
Our membership has a very diverse group and each one is here to assist you in any way. You will be getting a couple of emails to assist you in getting

Welcome to the AZ Heartland Owner's Club!

You will not meet a finer bunch of folk . . . the AZ membership is an awesome bunch!

We are from the Colorado HOC (Heartland Owners Club) . . . but the AZ Chapter has made us Honorary Members!

And so far they have not emailed me to regret it . . . :rolleyes:

You will never ever meet a better bunch of camping friends . . .

And if they made me an honorary member . . . that says a lot about the AZ owners Club! :p

I hope to meet you next February at the AZ Rally in Tucson . . . as we WILL be there!

MTPockets
06-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Jose & Kelley..... Welcome to the club! .....

chiefaret
06-04-2015, 01:22 PM

Welcome Jose & Kelly. This is a fun group, a friendlier bunch you will not find. Hope to see you at one of the rallies.

wjp1442
06-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Welcome to the Club!

Mrsfish
06-04-2015, 06:28 PM
Welcome aboard and hope to meet you soon. And don't believe everything john d says. We are really tame - early to bed, late to rise, no parties and no imbibing.......NOT! Truly we are very diverse and there is someone for everyone!

JohnD
06-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Welcome aboard and hope to meet you soon. And don't believe everything john d says. We are really tame - early to bed, late to rise, no parties and no imbibing.......NOT! Truly we are very diverse and there is someone for everyone!

Whoo Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cain't wait till February, 2016!

Gordonandbetty
06-04-2015, 11:16 PM
Welcome Ernie and Marie. This is a great grouo

condor100
06-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the intro! We are looking forward to meeting up at the rally's. By the way this is our first RV experience and will be going on our first trip this weekend.

Jose and Kelley Muriente

jimtoo
06-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Welcome to the Heartland family.

Jim M

Doublegranch
06-05-2015, 07:42 AM
Jose & Kelley:....Have a Safe First outing!Remember almost everyone has a "story" of something that happened, so we will want to hear your story as well...Can't wait to meet you guys! Let me know and I will get you into any Rally you want...

Doublegranch
06-24-2015, 06:30 PM
Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter
Ken & Jennipher Williams...There membership was just approved a few minutes ago.
Ken & Jennipher, we are all excited you have elected to join the Heartland Owners Club and especially the Arizona Chapter.
We have a very diverse group from full timers, part timers and weekenders....if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks again for joining our Chapter and hope you will be able to make our Chapter events..
Okay everyone, how about a big welcome for Ken & Jennipher.

Gordonandbetty
06-24-2015, 08:48 PM
Welcome Jose and Kelley! There are some great people in this group. Hope you can make the October rally

MTPockets
06-24-2015, 08:50 PM
Ken & Jennipher welcome! ..... Pull up a chair and enjoy..

Mrsfish
06-24-2015, 09:15 PM
Huge welcome from all of us warm hearted (and with these temperatures, just warm) Heartlanders. Our chapter is awesome and we're happy you joined!

Gordonandbetty
06-25-2015, 08:50 AM
Welcome Ken and Jennipher. You have joined a fun group

chiefaret
06-25-2015, 08:37 PM
Ken & Jennipher, welcome to this crew, a diverse and fun loving group. Hope to meet you at one of the upcoming events. We have the best leader in all of Heartland and I am sure you will have some fun

Doublegranch
06-28-2015, 11:59 PM
Please help me welcome our newest Arizona Chapter Member: Joseph Eros!
Since I have been on the road for a few days, I was a little tardy in introducing Joseph yesterday.
Joseph, you have joined a super group of people and we are all excited you have joined the Heartland Owners Club and selected the Arizona Chapter.
You will be getting a few emails to help you navigate the site and the Arizona Chapter posting, which we call Threads.
You have my email and phone, so call me anytime.

Okay everyone, how about a big ARIZONA Welcome for Joseph.

JohnD
06-29-2015, 12:32 AM
Please help me welcome our newest Arizona Chapter Member: Joseph Eros!
Since I have been on the road for a few days, I was a little tardy in introducing Joseph yesterday.
Joseph, you have joined a super group of people and we are all excited you have joined the Heartland Owners Club and selected the Arizona Chapter.
You will be getting a few emails to help you navigate the site and the Arizona Chapter posting, which we call Threads.
You have my email and phone, so call me anytime.

Okay everyone, how about a big ARIZONA Welcome for Joseph.

Welcome, Joseph!

Can't wait to meet you!

Hey Garry . . . sorry we missed you this morning.

We went over to your site at 9:30 a.m. this morning and you had already left!

It was great having dinner last night with you and Kathi at Mountaindale RV Park (and chatting until the wee hours of the morning and waking up the HiLo bunch the night before) . . . and can't wait to meet up with you again in September here in Colorado and in February at the Tucson Rally!

We had a couple of issues with our trailer before we left and once we got home . . . but we got them all worked out (thanks to the Heartland chatboard)!

Cheyenne is the cutest dog ever . . . and Dakota is still the boss!

Here are a couple of shots of our new 2015 Heartland Prowler at Mountaindale:

https://www.heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=38010&stc=1 https://www.heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=38011&stc=1