PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum with a new Prowler

scruffre
06-17-2014, 02:29 PM
Hi all. Just bought a new 2014 Prowler 20 RBS. It's a major upgrade from our 12' popup. We have only had it out once and so far are really enjoying it.

jimtoo
06-17-2014, 03:15 PM
Hi scruffre,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure it is a major change from popup to Prowler. I know it was major for us a long time back from tent to small motor home. But you will enjoy it and make lots of great memories I'm sure.

Please think of joining us at a rally when you can and also joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

BigJim45
06-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Hi all. Just bought a new 2014 Prowler 20 RBS. It's a major upgrade from our 12' popup. We have only had it out once and so far are really enjoying it.

scruffre..........Enjoy your 20RBS. We had one for almost 2 years before we upgraded to a 5th wheel. Had so much fun with the Prowler and I know you will.

JohnD
06-17-2014, 11:49 PM
Welcome to the Heartland Family!

Join your local Heartland Owners Club as you will meet lots of new friends and will have a loads of fun!

We just attended our first HOC Rally a couple of weeks ago and had a blast!

Will probably be making our reservations for the fall Colorado HOC Rally tomorrow!

Tallyrver
06-18-2014, 06:13 AM
Welcome to the forum ,now get out there and use your new rig .

wayne

GLAMPING_IN_WISCONSIN
08-02-2014, 01:32 PM
HELLO EVERYONE. I too am a new GLAMPER. Just sold my boat to get a 2013prks Prowler. I am really nervous....everything is soooo new!!

danemayer
08-02-2014, 01:58 PM
HELLO EVERYONE. I too am a new GLAMPER. Just sold my boat to get a 2013prks Prowler. I am really nervous....everything is soooo new!!
Hi GLAMPING_IN_WISCONSIN,

Congratulations on your new Prowler and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

If you have any questions, I'm sure you can get answers here. Also feel free to post about your adventures.